Do people mention Alias?

I'm pretty sure this topic has been posted but I can't find it anywhere... someone want to give me a link if there is one?

Anyway, how often do people mention Alias? Apparently there's a teacher at my school who uses Alias for his math examples, I wish I had him!! And there was a review of Alias in our school newspaper :D I got all excited :D

Well, I don't know if this counts, but a co-worker and I get together for lunch every Thursday (typically) to discuss what happened on Alias the night before.

Everyone mentions Alias to me at school....everyone either says one of two things:

1. "Hey I saw a commercial for Alias and thought of you!"
2. "That Alias show sucks!" just to make me mad cause they know I will be mad and yell at them! haha

In my class nobody talks about Alias but me. <_< In fact, i think most of the people don't know the show there (yes, i know it shouldn't be that way...be sure i'm doing my best to let them know the best tv show ever!!!) :winner:

But what can i do if Alias is at 6.30 a.m. on saturday morning and Season 4 won't start until october???? This isn't working... :nonono: :nonono:

I saw a girl walking down the hall wearing a shirt with the "ALIAS" logo on it. I was so excited.

I mention ALIAS to my friends all the time.

hahaha i always do! some people find it annoying how i can relate EVERYTHING to Alias and some people find it cool (people who actually like Alias) lol

and last year I had to do an english project on a person i admire and i did it on Jen :smiley:

^^^ same here natalie! i alwasy try to incorporate alias into every conversation or school work, 2 years ago i wrote a story about a mad man and i named him arvin sloane :lol:

yeah I had a project about Lena Olin in my English course last year it was sooo fun :smiley: and a wrote a little story with a lot of words in and then I had the name Sydney...... ^_^

It used to be just me and my one friend who talked about it. Now, I can walk through the halls on Thursday morning and hear "dude, did you see what happened to that dude last night on Alias? Man, that was sick!" I thought I was hallucinating. And then I did a happy dance.

non o my friends watch alias they dont get it ...... mad ppl i love it ...... cant wate for season 4 .... not fair living in australia ... ill have to move to the states!

a couple of my friends and i talk about it all the time! then my other friends are like "quit talking about alias all the time"! it sucks! but no one else at uni talks about it! there is an anime society (thats sad) but no alias one! i was so crushed, there should be one!

hey luce!! yeah, we get into trouble ALL the time for talking 'bout Alias, don't we ^_^

really, an Alias society would be awesome, we should start one up next year.

I mention alias all of the time. My p.e. teacher (one hated by everyone) loves alias as much as me (a lot lot lot) so during p.e. we chat.

I also use quotes from the movie to, but that is another story...lol
:lol:

we went into the computer lab at school to do some internet research, and on the chalk board was written "Vaughn and Sark are HOTTTT!" it made my day :smiley:

Back