Do people mention Alias?

I used to be the only one but then asked someone just to try it so I gave him season 1 and 3 days later I get a call "OMG this is like the best show ever do you have season 2 I need it so badly."
made me feel proud that I got someone else hooked!

Noice i did that too with my best friend! She was dying when Vaughn was drowning! It was sooo funny, but kinda cruel too!!

there is like a group of us (my friends) who i got into alias...
and then my friend Helen started talking to a girl in her history class and turns out she watches alias too! i was like "YAY!"

gucci_94 said:
a couple of my friends and i talk about it all the time! then my other friends are like "quit talking about alias all the time"! it sucks! but no one else at uni talks about it! there is an anime society (thats sad) but no alias one! i was so crushed, there should be one!
[post="1317433"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I get that all the time! I have a friend who goes, "Oh god" and rolls her eyes, and gets annoyed, well we get annoyed by her when she won't let us talk about Alias.

An Alias club would be awesome!! I wonder what falculty member would sponser it... I wonder if any teachers at my school watch it. :Ponder:

Alias doesn't really get mentioned at my school, but I keep thinking it does, like some was talking about Alias, and I was like "Alias?" and they said no. :angry: Or someone wears a shirt that kinda has the word Alias, like AustrALIA, or CavALIA. And their jacket is covering it so yeah, very trippy.

hahaha, so true! i get tripped out ALOT! my non-alias obsessed friends were talking about the Collegiate (my old school) contingent at University the other day, and that immediately reminded me of the October Contingent from Welcome To Liberty Village! really annoying! i kinda got all excited and then shot down so hard too!!

basically any mention of contongents, covenants any word with alias in it, and im completely screwed!! hahah, but you know, comes with the obsession i spose!!

nataliethealiasfreak said:
hahaha i always do! some people find it annoying how i can relate EVERYTHING to Alias and some people find it cool (people who actually like Alias) lol

and last year I had to do an english project on a person i admire and i did it on Jen :smiley:
[post="1315652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If I ever did that, I'd definitely write about Jen too.:smiley:

()aliasyeah() said:
we went into the computer lab at school to do some internet research, and on the chalk board was written "Vaughn and Sark are HOTTTT!"  it made my day :smiley:
[post="1320018"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

!! that's awesome!! grr i wish that would happen at our school. no... wait. i'll go do it :P

Back