Do u look like any one from Alias?

Do u look like any one from Alias?

• Yes i look like someone from Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my eyes, nose, etc looks a bit like someone from Alias

• I look like some one famous but not in Alias

• No i look nothing like anyone famous, not even from Alias. If i hold a picture infront of my face i

• Total voters

Lilly

Cadet
I was at school when the magazine reading crowd had said tehy ahd seen a picy in a mag, well one that actually reminded them of me coz i had their eyes. They showed me the picture and it was of Will from Alias! :redhair: :blush: :blink: :blush: :redhair: They said i had his eyes, cept not beaten up and black, but i wanted to know if anyone else thought that, or ahd been told, they look in someway similar to someone famous or to someone in Alias! coz i have been told i have will's eyes!

I u do have afeature like someones can u say what and who, and who if u look lik the character or famous person!

soz i just have to know! if there is alot of others who are similar to famous people! :woot:
(i am doing a poll! how exciting! :woot: )

i get told quite a bit that i look like ashley judd...i don't see it but whatever. maybe it's my personality or something. i also get jg a lot! (yippee!!!) actually, people are usually just like 'yeah you look like that spy girl on tv' but i know what they're talkin about

Ok if i cut my hair a little I would have the same hair as the Vaughn guy but I have blue eyes. i have the same shape face, but my nose isn't like Vaughns, cause it's not as big.

Nope, I don't look like nebody famous! But, I met this one guy while camping and he liked my friend (and they never became bf/gf but they still talk). Well, she and I were in the same tent and he snuck over and we opened the window and he showed us how if he had his hair one way, he looked like Frankie Muniz and if he had his hair to the side, he looked like Leonardo DiCaprio. And OMFI he does. weirrdd... :blink:

alias8000 said:
Nope, I don't look like nebody famous! But, I met this one guy while camping and he liked my friend (and they never became bf/gf but they still talk). Well, she and I were in the same tent and he snuck over and we opened the window and he showed us how if he had his hair one way, he looked like Frankie Muniz and if he had his hair to the side, he looked like Leonardo DiCaprio. And OMFI he does. weirrdd... :blink:
lmao thats hilarious!!! :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
alias8000 said:
lmao thats hilarious!!! :lol:
hehe, eyup! :smiley:

alias8000 said:
lmfao :lol: that's f***in hilarious

Moriel said:
alias8000 said:
lmfao :lol: that's f***in hilarious
hehe, yep!

Back