do u miss sd-6?

• yes totally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a little bit

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SD-6 was great, but I'm glad JJ got rid of it before it got old. I think what I miss the most is that white room with the red flashy light that Syd had to walk through to get into SD-6. Maybe if the CIA had that, they would have noticed Lauren in the Syd mask

Oh! I totally miss it!
But that's now after two years on the CIA set, which is getting old.
I loved the lying to Sloane, but I guess nothing lasts forever.

And the covenant just dosn't seen like a real enemy because Syd's not in the middle of it. We just get reports, they are more deadly which is good, but less clear, which is bad!

I really do miss SD-6.

ms.katejones said:
SD-6 was great, but I'm glad JJ got rid of it before it got old.
[post="1076665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree with you - it was smart of JJ to get rid of it before fans got sick of it, but there's tons of stuff that I loved about SD-6 that's gone now - the missions, Dixion in the field, Sydney and Vaughn's asset/handler relationship, Sloane being all creepy and sadistic as a boss, and having some form and regularity to the show.

DarthSloane said:
Oh! I totally miss it!
But that's now after two years on the CIA set, which is getting old.
I loved the lying to Sloane, but I guess nothing lasts forever.

That's probably why they blew up the rotunda in the S3 finale - out with the old, in with the new.

- Meg

I do a little bit. It had a really good storyline and added something. For a long time it was Alias. Its what Alias revolved around for a long time, so it was a big part of it. I really do like the Covenant storyline too though. ok yea i just like everything on Alias.

Sometimes I do miss it, yet i am happy that Syd and Vaughn have the chance to be together
But the best missions came form when Syd was in SD-6

I do miss it...but like mentioned it woulve gotten old, and even though there was still danger it would be bored because we knew they would always escape it...

I totally mis it. It's that something is missing, although I always hoped that SD-6 will be destroyed, but I think most of us ( including me) didn't expect that this would happen so soon.

I totally mis it. It's that something is missing, although I always hoped that SD-6 will be destroyed, but I think most of us ( including me) didn't expect that this would happen so soon.

yes a little bit. i miss all thje missions were the only thing that was important was to screw over sloane. and who could forget all those secret meetings with vaughn.

tippinlover said:
I definitely miss it...the show was the best when SD-6 was around...also, the CIA sucks compared to SD-6...
[post="1085367"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know!! the CIA gets infiltrated by a mole like every other week. I mean come on..I know the government is incompetent in most things, but there's gotta be at least one part of it that can do its job well. I mean the CIA seems easier to get into than your local grocery store.

And when was the last time Syd had to wear a badge in the rotunda? Shes is like the only agent who doesn't and just struts in there.

Xin Li

Back