Do u miss will tippin?

Do u miss will tippin?how much do u miss him?

• want him to replace vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • would love to see him as a guest star in S4

• want to see him as a main charcter in S4

• dont care if he doesnt come back 4 S4 at all

• dont wanna him back!

• Total voters
Will is such a good friend to Syd. I'm not a swill shipper, but Remanants was one of the best eps in S3, mostly because of what Bradley Cooper brought to the show. I always cry at the moment when he realizes Syd is still alive. It is just so powerful and you cans see how much he loves her. I would love to have Will back as a regular for S4, but I'll settle for him as a guest star.

freaky said:
Do u miss will tippin?how much do u miss him?
[post="1066567"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I miss him very much for Sydney. She doesn't have any original friends left. They should bring him back as a regular. He had such a chemistry with Syd. I would like to see a love triangle this time between Vaughn/Sydney/Will.

awww yessm, will's one of my favourite characters! i think it's so stupid how he got cut out so much!

the tension between syd/vaughn/will was so great.

but seriously, the sex scene with syd/will was way too .. non-existant! it was like, they were kissing and then suddenly a few random scenes later they're lying in bed together and syd gets up almost straight away!

that sucked.

i wish he would come back! he was the sweetest character and besides sydney has no old friends besides those in the cia. i didnt really like the sence with will and syd. not really realistic. they went too far i think. kissing i belive buyt not making out. :cool:

It's a shame to me that I just finished watching S1 (I actually watch S4 on abc), I'm a new fan, I dunno too much about what happened on S2 and S3 cos I want to remain spoiler free until I watch them... well what I wanted to say is that I LOVE WILL TIPPIN. OMG he is so damn CUTE and sweet... that I just voted for "want him to replace vaughn" :thinking: don't hate me please :angelic:

Diana said:
It's a shame to me that I just finished watching S1 (I actually watch S4 on abc), I'm a new fan, I dunno too much about what happened on S2 and S3 cos I want to remain spoiler free until I watch them... well what I wanted to say is that I LOVE WILL TIPPIN. OMG he is so damn CUTE and sweet... that I just voted for "want him to replace vaughn"  :thinking: don't hate me please  :angelic:
[post="1229945"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Don't worry, we'll forgive you..."she knows not what she does". But Will is such a crucial element of Alias...he needs to be back!

I would like Will back full time. He doesn't need to be a main character, but I would like him back to the extent that he was in Season one.

I would love Will back on the show as a guest star or a main character.
Isn't Will coming back to alias in season 4 to guest star? Or so I heard.

I think if he came back it would make an interesting tension between Syd, Vaughn, and him. Because the last time Syd and Will were together they did the dirty and she told Vaughn about it. It would definitely be delightfully awkward.

Id love for him to come back as a regular as meg_loves_Alias said it would be very interesting between Vaughn,Syd and Will.

The tension between the three would just kill me. I wonder how Will would respond to Syd and Vaughn being back together. And what would be Syd's reaction. I bet she'd turn like bright pink if he like suddenly walked into the office or something.

Back