Votes: 10 37.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Qwest

Cadet
Do Ghosts exist?
Are spirits really out there?
Is it possible to communicate with the dead?
Can the dead communicate with us?

Tell us your opinions as we as voting on the poll!

Rick

I voted noooooooooooooooo.

I see it like this, if a Ghost were real why do they come through to us telling us useless information why not tell us something useful like what next weeks lottery numbers are going to be.

On a serious note though why not tell us something unique something different. Not just the same old trivial information.

But who knows I could be in for a shock when I reach the other side ;)

I think it's plausible I really do.

And there is a lot of unexplained stuff out there.

I still haven't really made my mind up on where I stand on this yet, I just find it hard to believe that if they were there why no hard evidence has been found yet everything that would suggest they are there is so touch and go so I'm not really sure but I wouldn't like to say no full stop.

I do, or at least I'd like to think that there were such things. I've yet to encounter anything 'paranormal'. I daresay I'd probably jump out of my skin if I did actually experience anything!

Attachments

• X-files - I Want to Believe poster[1].png
    X-files - I Want to Believe poster[1].png
    88.3 KB · Views: 209
I think it's hard to not believe in ghosts and supernatural things if you believe in extraterrestrial beings. Also, I'd like to believe that we leave something behind us before we enter the darkness so to speak. I don't believe in god and I'm not by any stretch religious as a person. That being said I don't really believe in Heaven and Hell so that only leaves death as just seizing to exist. Are we aware of the fact that we are dead, are we just floating around in eternity. I don't know. I'd like to believe in reincarnation and that we leave a presence behind us.

Maybe not aggressive spirits per say but something that tells the world that someone was there before them.

Tl;dr I believe it's safe to say that I'm conflicted. o_O

Gonna take the non-committal answer and say maybe...there's just too much out there that cannot be explained....doesn't mean it's supernatural but also doesn't mean it's not. As soon as I saw this thread it reminded me of something that happened to me as a kid...

We had a collie and and a tabby that always chased each other. Often they would do this during the middle of the night, running up and down the stairs. Several nights they had woken me up to where I would have to go into the hall and yell at them (in my super soft middle-of-the-night yell) to stop.

Well one night they were at it, for at least a half hour...listening to their paws thudding up and down on the steps. I had had enough and got up to yell at them. Opened my bedroom door and both of them were asleep in the hall. Totally freaked me out. Now I'm wondering what it was that I heard. I was fully awake for several minutes listening so I knew I wasn't imagining it. And had heard it so many times I knew without a doubt what it was.

I slowly closed my bedroom door, pulled the sheets up over my head and prayed that whatever it was didn't know how to open doors :smiley:

Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night and telling my parents in the morning was next to useless. No one else heard it and they chalked it up to me being a kid, with kid imagination and kid fears. Like the monster in the closet or under the bed. But I know what I heard.

I can still remember that night very vividly even after all these years. And every time I want to scoff at paranormal shows or ghost chasers, I remember that night and the seed of doubt always creeps in.

I'd like to believe in everything I can.
I believe in Aliens (how can we be the only thing in the entire space), I'd love to believe in big foot, i'd love to believe in ghosts and all sort of paranormal and cryptozoology things. And will fight to the death arguing with people about it - however for a ghost I think it'd have to be something I wont truly 100% believe until I see it.

Do Aliens believe in ghosts?
Do Ghosts believe in Aliens?
Does bigfoot believe in ghosts?
Does Nessie believe in Aliens?
Do Chupacabra believe in ghosts?
Do ghosts believe in the mothman?

Do ghosts go to the bathroom?
If ghosts have sex do they have boo babies?
Is there an ectoplasm form of coffee for the morning ghosts?
Why don't ghosts in the street follow you home?
Ghosts don't like Walmart. Even poltergiest won't go there.
I have heard about ghost dogs but never a ghost walrus.
Has anyone ever seen a blind ghost with a ghost cane?

Back