Aliens Do you believe in UFO's?

Do you believe in UFO's?

• Total voters
UFO's do exist but they are supernatural not extraterestrial ,i witnessed one myself hovering over a chemical plant in 1999. As a christian i came across the fact that Jesus & Mary had appeared to the visionary Veronica at Bayside USA (1970-94) there were many miracles performed there, amongst other things she was told was that Satan & his cohorts were flying these craft around the world to trick mankind into believing that aliens exist. As we are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelation, when the christian church is Raptured news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred.

Weather or not, so to speak, Edison suggested our personalities, limitless in scope and diversified in nature, both retain and transmutate from the city square while the remains get sailed out the airlock! Shell shock! I think for myself and question myself daily, I do not believe anything because I simply want to, I have revolved with the suns, moons, stars for 38 years and everyday I remember life altering consequences and challenges. It’s so very routine to find practical evidence of something greater than ourselves that blue books, black books, and the Islands of space people have not quenched the duality of form and functionality that has led humanity into this threshold where we are the way the very universe has engineered a sentient grip of life born of & to life. What if ufo’s are real? Vimana, Ebani, passages of you and me, me and you, no matter how we tossed the dice 🎲 it had to be! Namaste

Back