Aliens Do you believe in UFO's?

Do you believe in UFO's?

• Total voters
I got a hair raising story for you guys.

many years ago, I reckon it was 1975-1976, in Argentina, I must have been 11 or 12, we arrived late from the farm, to my house in the city, at say like 2 am.
the lady caretaker would not open the door, it took my mother like half an hour to convince her it was us, and to please let us in. She had locked herself inside, and our house had no keys, just large bars which crossed the doors inside.
I remember, she kept shouting THE ALIENS ARE COMING.
according to her, at least what I heard the next morning, there was a huge light in our garden (we did have a huge garden with a lot of trees)
my mother dismissed the caretaker's story as nuts, and managed to somehow convince her that it was the car lights from the street.

so .... story went cold...

in 1994 I was visiting an old buddy of mine in Annapolis. and we went out for a beer to shoot the sh**t and somehow we came to the ufo subject. Anyway, the dude used to live 2 blocks away from my home said one night he could not sleep , and suddenly his room flooded with light, he went outside on his own balcony, looked up and saw an "orange metallic reflecting massive ball" hovering above him and moving really slow, without making any noises. He noticed his hair was standing up, static electricity I gather.
He was 13 or 14 at that time.

Well, since he was 2 years older than myself, I connected the dots, and OMG OMG !!!! Maria the caretaker was RIGHT, there was a UFO floating about !!!

true story !!!!!!

Geez spam! Get that off at once!

I actually think this is a good post. I will say yes I believe in UFO's and the existence of extraterrestrials.

I am a dreamer, enthusiast and believer. I think outside the box and believe in much more outside of myself beyond my existence and beyond this world.

I believe in abnormalities, because I have experiences in different forms of psychosis that goes beyond this world and maybe this dimension. You can call me crazy. I don't care. You didn't experience what I experienced, and if it was all in my mind, then hell what a ride! The mind has so many doors and secrets that are yet to be unlocked and I'm not rigid enough to think that something as complex and incredible as the human mind is the only fabulous thing in this universe.

To the statement :

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

I propose this:

All credibility, all good conscience, all evidence of truth come only from the senses.
Friedrich Nietzsche

So what do your senses tell you? How far have they been stretched? Mine went beyond this universe because my imagination takes me there every day. :smiley:

I believe most anything is possible, particularly when it comes to advanced life forms beyond our little experiences, relatively speaking, on this rock we call Earth. I've never encountered a UFO, but I have heard some first hand/eye witness accounts from friends who are credible and have no reason to mislead me or anyone else.

Yes I do.

I think 99% of what is written as truth about UFOs and alien visitation is BS. That said think there is something to it, the remaining 1% is very interesting indeed.

I wrote a novel last year called 'A Strange Encounter' that gives my opinion, for what it's worth, on the subject of UFOs and alien visitation and their possble motives wrapped up in an action adventure story.

It's set in the UK in 1991. A military early warning radar station picks up a couple of UFOs. They demonstrate operational capabilities far beyond anything we could produce. Major Dan Strange and Prof Lucy Compton from DI55 (aerospace intelligence) are called in to investigate.

I have had an interest in this subject for many years and have included some bits and peices for the Googling conspiracy theorist. So if you have had a a similar interest you may find it interesting.

I think aliens do exist but they might be just on the other planets living under ground
but maybe our universe is full of them we might just haven't found them yethttp://1.2.3.9/bmi/www.coolscifi.com/forums/images/smilies/icon14.gif

Yes I believe in life on other planets but I don't believe we have been visited by any extra terrestrial beings for the simple fact of , if a race could actually have the knowledge of physics, technology, and understanding of the universe to build an engine capable of reaching other star systems they would be so far down the evolutionary path that we would appear like mice to us , not only that we seem to be placed in a not so interesting area of the Galaxy

Do you believe? Yes/No
Nope

Why did you answer this way?

I believe all known aliens and alien craft have already been identified.

Have you experienced any abnormalities in regards to the question above? If Yes, then, In what way?
Other than this nervous tick attached to the back of my neck and constantly looking out the back window nervously when I ride in subway trains, no. The tick'[s name is Alpha/Omega he says by the way..

Can you say for certain that any of the questions above has changed your views on how your life is to this point?

This makes absolutely no sense, so I will answer accordingly.

One day, a young Fraulein with red hair was whisked away by sex warlords who wanted to find out if she was a natural redhead. They learned real quickly how mistaken they were for making this transgression. The USS Enteprirse left orbit so fast it was only seen in fiction from that point forward.

Do you believe? Yes/No
Nope

I believe all known aliens and alien craft have already been identified.
OK, I had to admit, I had to re-read these two answers before it clicked.

The universe is a pretty big places with lots of galaxies.... sure there must be some more unidentified craft out there other than those that have randomly stumbled upon our little rock.

OK, I had to admit, I had to re-read these two answers before it clicked.

The universe is a pretty big places with lots of galaxies.... sure there must be some more unidentified craft out there other than those that have randomly stumbled upon our little rock.

Nope. It's all been documented.

Once your planet understands that fiction is a protective mechanism - much like a shell for a newborn chicken - a shell created for 'developing minds' - and you learn that fiction is in actuality reality, you will create a more mature classification system of your own and have a pretty complete and thorough documentation set of what is known "out there.".

I like reason.

Someone close to me once suggested this. If you were a government agency attempting to hide experiments with new technology wouldn't you rather people were chasing after a fictional construct while you were getting on with the mundane task of designing the latest military vehicles?

So, if I were a government I'd hire a team to investigate UFO sightings. This team would be carefully selected for their 'open mindedness' and lack of critical thinking. They would believe wholeheartedly that they were a secret department investigating the possibility of aliens and alien technology. Their belief would be a smoke screen. They give credulity to an idea that keeps people occupied while I test out new technology, in the knowledge that people will report it as non-terrestrial, or at best, 'unexplained'.

The best way to hide something is not to hide it. Hide a fiction and let people waste time chasing that, its a well used trick.

ZOC

The best way to hide something is not to hide it. Hide a fiction and let people waste time chasing that, its a well used trick.
The CIA has already admitted that there is a ring of truth to that theory.

CIA On UFOs: 'It Was Us'

Somebody sees a strange craft in the sky, reports it as a UFO, the Gov't doesn't exactly go out of their way to investigate it and doesn't exactly deny nor confirm what it was, theories go round for decades. In reality it was a secret project aircraft that the Gov't would be more than happy for the public to think was a UFO instead of having their new toys exposed.

Yes, I do. Why? A couple of reasons. I grew up watching Star Trek in original broadcast and because of that I bought a book called The Making Of Star Trek. In it there is a mathematical example of the possible number of planets; Bones even quoted it in one episode and it said the chances of habitable planets based on known numbers of that era was like 1, with 27 zeros behind it. Now, with all that has been discovered the last 50 years there has to be life on other planets, so to me, the odds that ufo's could be from other planets is possible. I've never seen one but there have been so many people over the last 100 years to witness odd things in the sky I like to think at least 1 of all those incidents was a visitor.

Attachments

• rbwtb.jpg
    rbwtb.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 116
I got a hair raising story for you guys.

many years ago, I reckon it was 1975-1976, in Argentina, I must have been 11 or 12, we arrived late from the farm, to my house in the city, at say like 2 am.
the lady caretaker would not open the door, it took my mother like half an hour to convince her it was us, and to please let us in. She had locked herself inside, and our house had no keys, just large bars which crossed the doors inside.
I remember, she kept shouting THE ALIENS ARE COMING.
according to her, at least what I heard the next morning, there was a huge light in our garden (we did have a huge garden with a lot of trees)
my mother dismissed the caretaker's story as nuts, and managed to somehow convince her that it was the car lights from the street.

so .... story went cold...

in 1994 I was visiting an old buddy of mine in Annapolis. and we went out for a beer to shoot the sh**t and somehow we came to the ufo subject. Anyway, the dude used to live 2 blocks away from my home said one night he could not sleep , and suddenly his room flooded with light, he went outside on his own balcony, looked up and saw an "orange metallic reflecting massive ball" hovering above him and moving really slow, without making any noises. He noticed his hair was standing up, static electricity I gather.
He was 13 or 14 at that time.

Well, since he was 2 years older than myself, I connected the dots, and OMG OMG !!!! Maria the caretaker was RIGHT, there was a UFO floating about !!!

true story !!!!!!

Totally cool! Is the lady still alive so that you could talk to her?

I have girl friend/neighbor, I have known for about 10 years who absolutely believes there is a small colony of aliens living on her brother's farm in Iowa and has been for about 20 years. When I told her about our book series a couple of years ago she got very serious and frightened as she began telling her story to my husband and I. She described the aliens appearance, living arrangements, etc. in great detail. I asked why her brother hadn't contacted the FBI or someone and she said they know they are there, even the local police know and no one bothers them because they have never been aggressive. She saw one once when she went home for Christmas and it scared her so bad she won't go back. Her description is close to the usual grey alien except according to her they range in height from 2 to 8 feet and are very thin.

If it hadn't been for her demeanor the entire hour we talked about it, I would have thought she was joking but she almost became hysterical telling her story like it had recently happened but it had been many years ago. My husband Randy listened to it and says he believes, that she believes, her story. She's not lying and he asked to go visit her brother in order to meet them. If he ever saw a ufo Randy would flag it down and ask for a ride. He begged her to ask her brother if he could come to see them but she refused. We offered to pay all expenses if her husband would take us to the farm but he became very agitated and his only answer was, "Hell no! Ain't going nowhere near them or that farm ever and if you want to continue our friendship, please don't bring this up again." He was very upset that she had told us and they both begged us to never tell anyone. I wouldn't share this now except they recently moved to another state.

The thing is, I have known them for a long time now and they are the most normal, sweetest people, best neighbors we've ever had. I do not think they are crazy. What ever happened there or is going on now, these people absolutely believe the government knows there are aliens living on a secluded 6,000 acre farm in Iowa.

I found the entire discussion very upsetting too because she was completely convincing. Do we believe her? To be honest, it is very hard not to.

Verna

I can't help but to LOL.

Lets see, You would have me believe that a race of beings from another star system are living peacefully on a farm in Iowa and the government is not interested at all.

There are so many things wrong with this scenario I can't list them all.

First I must acknowledge that your friend/neighbor may actually believe her tale. Her terror may be true in her mind and thus her believability is strengthened by her resolve. But...

The nearest Star is a mere 93 million miles from us. At our present level of technology it is attainable but not without massive resources and a very long journey. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. Thats per second mind you. The nearest star system that is not sol is 4.3 light YEARS away. We can see that star system pretty good with our equipment and we know that there is not life there. At least not a Type 1 civilization. (type 1 is harnessing the resources of an entire planet).

1 year = 365 days, right?

In hours, that's 24hrs X 365 = 8760 hrs

In minutes, that's 60 minutes X 8760 hrs = 525,600 minutes

In seconds, that's 60 seconds X 525,600 = 31,536,000 seconds

Light travels 186,000 miles every second, Thats 5,865,696,000,000 miles per year. The nearest star system not Sol is 25,222,492,800,000 miles away at the speed of light.

Now, Lets say that your Iowa aliens can match or exceed the speed of light. Lets say they come from a system that is relatively close in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. They have the technology and the lifespan to cross those great distances in a group. Lets say they studied our planet with some uber-technology and found our little insignificant planet interesting. Lets say they have an insatiable curiosity and they are here to study the life on our planet. So, they set up base camp in Iowa and do whatever these aliens do. Why?

Why don't they mingle with the lifeforms they are studying? They felt the need to land on the surface yet the technology they would need to bring them here and the technology that caused them to notice us would suggest that they could do everything from the orbit of Jupiter or beyond.
Why are they on the planet at all?

You say that the government is not interested in them yet with such technology and basic human curiosity it would be more likely that they would be overwhelmed with contacts both governmental and civilian. The entire area surrounding their camp would have research and military structures built. It would be fenced to keep stragglers out (I doubt we would have anything that could constrain them).

Lets explore the Why a bit deeper, shall we?

Why Earth?
As humans, We do not know of any other place in the Universe that sports life. Given the vastness of space and the chaos of particles in that vastness there could be life just about everywhere. Given that distance is also restricted to time, proof of our civilization is not going to be evident in many places in our own spiral arm. They couldn't be interested in our resources because there are entire planets and nebulae that consist of everything that is present on our itty-bitty planet. Even water is abundant. There are entire planets and stars made of diamonds and other gemstones. Gold is abundant with any structure of the result of a second generation super-nova. So Why Earth?

Okay, They stumbled upon us by accident. They were on their way to someplace they decided was worth the expenditure of energy to reach and Earth was found during a routine scan. They changed their plans to come explore our planet and decided to give up on their planned trip, for what? To live on a farm in Iowa? Sorry, I don't think so.

Well, they must have crashed or ran out of fuel. Really?
Mankind, in our current technological infancy, have realized how to make travel safe and reliable. Don't you think that aliens that can travel such distances might have even more reliable methods of travel? A technology that allows them to come here would make mining any needed resource easy. Do they mine that resource on a planet or would they gather any needed resources from asteroids. Its already well-known that most asteroids are made of the same materials as found on Earth. Chaos being chaos you might argue that their crash was beyond their control and they got stuck here. 20 years is not a very long time given the human lifespan. An alien craft crashing into even a remote place such as Iowa would certainly get everyone's attention. Yet there is no history of such an occurrence.
Google has this nifty thing called Google Earth that allows you to look at the planet surface in fairly good detail. There are freaks that scour Google Earth looking for such things. I am certain that if there was a camp or colony in Iowa the whole world would know it by now. There are also things like airplanes that have a pretty good view of things.

Like every tale of aliens, There is a thing called 'Sense' that renders those tales as fantasy. In 53 years I have seen things in the sky, on the water and an land that I couldn't identify. Not once did I believe that they were aliens. Even if you took me to Iowa and brought me face to face with those so-called aliens I would not believe they came here from elsewhere. My first though would be that they are mutants or hybrids or some as yet unknown species.

The fact that most alien stories depict them as being human-like is also a big red flag as to the story's validity. Have you seen the diversity of life that inhabits this planet naturally? Its all life that has been made under our Star, our gravity, our pressures, our chemicals and our cycles. We know that the moon is unique to our planet. Its size, makeup and distance constrains all life on this planet to specific parameters unique only to us. Chances that a civilization will have any thing in common with our planet are extraordinarily slim. The Universe is big, really big. Its not that it can't happen, its just that it is unlikely as hell.

Just the other night I was trying to fall asleep and played a little mind game in my head. Given that the Solar System and Earth are always depicted in the same view I decided to look at it as an alien race might encounter it. The Earth looks mighty weird when viewed upside-down.

U F O = Unidentified Flying Object

UFO does not mean ALIEN or Extraterrestrial

It means something that is flying that is unidentified.

I live on the next street from you and I know you are out BBQing by your pool.
I hook up my huge Acme slingshot and launch my shoe in your general direction. Just as you notice movement above you a gust of wind catches the shoe and blasts it perpendicular to its direction of travel.

You didn't get a good look at my shoe and you only saw it for a moment but its gone now.
For you, It was a UFO.

If you claim to see an alien spacecraft you have identified it as an alien spacecraft. It is not a UFO because you have identified it. Whether your identification is true or not is not the issue. As soon as you identified it it no longer is a UFO. If you suppose and conclude that it is an alien craft you have still rendered it with an identity.

A UFO is only a UFO as long as you see it and say "I don't know what that is?"

Are UFOs real? - Certainly!
Can you believe that UFO are real? Certainly!
Thus Belief in UFO can happen.
Are UFOs alien spacecraft? C'mon, Really...?

I'm not amazed that UFOs exist. I am amazed at how common delusional thinking is in human beings.

Just one of a series of questions i will pose. No answer will be right or wrong nor will you be judged for what you say here.

just answer the following questions please.

Do you believe? Yes/No

Have you experienced any abnormalities in regards to the question above? If Yes, then, In what way?

Can you say for certain that any of the questions above has changed your views on how your life is to this point?

There will be a simple yes or no post with each of these threads i post with also a couple of generic questions in there also.

1. Are you confusing UFO with ETI or EBE ?
2. Because the first question is unclear
3. no
4. 41

I can't help but to LOL.

Lets see, You would have me believe that a race of beings from another star system are living peacefully on a farm in Iowa and the government is not interested at all.

There are so many things wrong with this scenario I can't list them all.

First I must acknowledge that your friend/neighbor may actually believe her tale. Her terror may be true in her mind and thus her believability is strengthened by her resolve. But...

The nearest Star is a mere 93 million miles from us. At our present level of technology it is attainable but not without massive resources and a very long journey. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. Thats per second mind you. The nearest star system that is not sol is 4.3 light YEARS away. We can see that star system pretty good with our equipment and we know that there is not life there. At least not a Type 1 civilization. (type 1 is harnessing the resources of an entire planet).

1 year = 365 days, right?

In hours, that's 24hrs X 365 = 8760 hrs

In minutes, that's 60 minutes X 8760 hrs = 525,600 minutes

In seconds, that's 60 seconds X 525,600 = 31,536,000 seconds

Light travels 186,000 miles every second, Thats 5,865,696,000,000 miles per year. The nearest star system not Sol is 25,222,492,800,000 miles away at the speed of light.

Now, Lets say that your Iowa aliens can match or exceed the speed of light. Lets say they come from a system that is relatively close in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. They have the technology and the lifespan to cross those great distances in a group. Lets say they studied our planet with some uber-technology and found our little insignificant planet interesting. Lets say they have an insatiable curiosity and they are here to study the life on our planet. So, they set up base camp in Iowa and do whatever these aliens do. Why?

Why don't they mingle with the lifeforms they are studying? They felt the need to land on the surface yet the technology they would need to bring them here and the technology that caused them to notice us would suggest that they could do everything from the orbit of Jupiter or beyond.
Why are they on the planet at all?

You say that the government is not interested in them yet with such technology and basic human curiosity it would be more likely that they would be overwhelmed with contacts both governmental and civilian. The entire area surrounding their camp would have research and military structures built. It would be fenced to keep stragglers out (I doubt we would have anything that could constrain them).

Lets explore the Why a bit deeper, shall we?

Why Earth?
As humans, We do not know of any other place in the Universe that sports life. Given the vastness of space and the chaos of particles in that vastness there could be life just about everywhere. Given that distance is also restricted to time, proof of our civilization is not going to be evident in many places in our own spiral arm. They couldn't be interested in our resources because there are entire planets and nebulae that consist of everything that is present on our itty-bitty planet. Even water is abundant. There are entire planets and stars made of diamonds and other gemstones. Gold is abundant with any structure of the result of a second generation super-nova. So Why Earth?

Okay, They stumbled upon us by accident. They were on their way to someplace they decided was worth the expenditure of energy to reach and Earth was found during a routine scan. They changed their plans to come explore our planet and decided to give up on their planned trip, for what? To live on a farm in Iowa? Sorry, I don't think so.

Well, they must have crashed or ran out of fuel. Really?
Mankind, in our current technological infancy, have realized how to make travel safe and reliable. Don't you think that aliens that can travel such distances might have even more reliable methods of travel? A technology that allows them to come here would make mining any needed resource easy. Do they mine that resource on a planet or would they gather any needed resources from asteroids. Its already well-known that most asteroids are made of the same materials as found on Earth. Chaos being chaos you might argue that their crash was beyond their control and they got stuck here. 20 years is not a very long time given the human lifespan. An alien craft crashing into even a remote place such as Iowa would certainly get everyone's attention. Yet there is no history of such an occurrence.
Google has this nifty thing called Google Earth that allows you to look at the planet surface in fairly good detail. There are freaks that scour Google Earth looking for such things. I am certain that if there was a camp or colony in Iowa the whole world would know it by now. There are also things like airplanes that have a pretty good view of things.

Like every tale of aliens, There is a thing called 'Sense' that renders those tales as fantasy. In 53 years I have seen things in the sky, on the water and an land that I couldn't identify. Not once did I believe that they were aliens. Even if you took me to Iowa and brought me face to face with those so-called aliens I would not believe they came here from elsewhere. My first though would be that they are mutants or hybrids or some as yet unknown species.

The fact that most alien stories depict them as being human-like is also a big red flag as to the story's validity. Have you seen the diversity of life that inhabits this planet naturally? Its all life that has been made under our Star, our gravity, our pressures, our chemicals and our cycles. We know that the moon is unique to our planet. Its size, makeup and distance constrains all life on this planet to specific parameters unique only to us. Chances that a civilization will have any thing in common with our planet are extraordinarily slim. The Universe is big, really big. Its not that it can't happen, its just that it is unlikely as hell.

Just the other night I was trying to fall asleep and played a little mind game in my head. Given that the Solar System and Earth are always depicted in the same view I decided to look at it as an alien race might encounter it. The Earth looks mighty weird when viewed upside-down.

See theres several logical flaws in this post.

Many many scientists has stated with absolutel confidence in the past that various things were going to be impossible. For example, it was stated with absolutel confidence that you could never travel any faster than 60 mph on a train, because you wouldnt be able to breathe, as the air would be going past too fast.

The problem is, ofc, is you dont know what new technology may be invented in the future. In 1890, you could not have possibly predicted almost any of the technology surrounding us today. You could not have forseen Cars, airplanes, spacecraft, cruise missile, telephones, radio, the internet, laser, satellite, television, most of modern medicine, and m,any many others. Theres entire branches of science with thousands of scientists working in them, such as Genetic Engineering, that didnt exist in 1890.

Thus the first problem of declaring something 'impossible; is that it mat be impossible today, but you have absolutely no idea what new science may change that position, because you have no idea what it is we havent discovered yet!

Science fiction, on the other hand, has an extremely irritating habit of coming true. This is because science fiction writers are usually connected to the sharp end of science, and many (such as Arthur C Clarke) are genuine blue sky thinkers.

Look at Start Trek, amongthe thinsg they dreamed up in 1965 are

PHASARS - we have laser weapons. Just not hand held, yet
PHOTON TORPEDO - pulsed energy weapons now exist. They just use higher wavelengths than visible light.
WARP DRIVE - the fundamental principles of faster than light drive have been laid down, the two potential methods are the Alcubierre Drive or the wormhole.
SUB LIGHT DRIVE - NASA just tested a new concept engine the EM Engine. It works, its basically the sub light drive. Its going to get us to Mars.
MATTER TRANSPORTER - has been done in the lab, with molecular sized objects.
COMMUNICATORS - mobile phones
TRICORDERS - there is currently a DARPA Challenge with a $3m Prize to develop a basic tricorder, at least ten companies working on it. SOme of the recent developments look good.

So we can say with fair certainty that a) pretty much any declaration that something is impossible will be proved wrong, because b) we dont know what we dont know that might be a game changer, scientifically.

Now, lets deal with the second part.

I think we already made First Contact, some time in the late 1950's. The problem most peopel have is being able to open there viewpoint up to such a gargantuan idea.

There huge amounts of information, but consider this. One million UFO sightings worldwide since 1947. tens of thousands of people report abduction experiences.

They cant all be making it up. They cant all be imagining it. In fact at least 1000 UFO sightings are impeccable, in terms of the professional witnesses involved, plus other evidence such as RADAR tracks. One of the most convincing is the existence of the Black Knight Satellite. Plus you have occurences such as the Rensham Forest Event.

The point here is that Aleins are hiding themselves from us. Theyare they, just look up into the sky. The cover up, the denial, is taking place within the rulers of the world. AT that immediately rings alarm bells. Why is so much effort put into denying the proposed existence of alien life? Why isnt the same effort put into denying the existence of God, or the Tooth fairy, or Bigfoot? You thus are forced to conclude if thier are aliens, then our rulers have got something to hide

SO why hide it? WHats going on, that they dont want us to know about? In other lives on the internet, im a political blogger and tweeter with 4500 follower and 200 blog subscribers. In 50 of watching human politics, you realise that all people in power have secret agendas, usually to do with money or power, and that the more they deny something, the more likely it is to be true. I could post you a list of 25 'conspiracy theories' which over the years turned out to be true.

I think there is two classes of UFO's - ours, and thiers. I think the germans recovered a crashed UFO in 1935 in the Black Forest, The Americans got one at Roswell in 1947, and there has been at least three others, in Russia , China and Mexico. I believe Groom Lake AFB, and Area 51 has for 60 years been used to reverse engineer alien technology, and half the UFOs seen round thier are the USAAF's attempts to rengineer some of the technology they have obtained . Hence the secrecy and denial.

The reason they havent made contact with mankind as a whole, is because we have nothing to offer. We are but neanderthals in comparison. If you go into the forests of Borneo, you go to observe an inferior primate, such a Bonobo Monkeys. You dont got to treat them as equals.

Ther are tribes in the Amazon that havent made contact with the rest of the planet. This is because they are primitive in comparison. They havent inventede phones or radio, thus they have no idea of all the chatter in the air going on around them. Similarly, advanbced alien s, who may be Kardshev Type 2 Civilisations, may have methods of moving and communicating we cant even imagine - in fact its highly likely. Thats why the universe seems silent of alien chatter - we dont know what to look for. We dont have an alien phone or radio

Back