do you guys have a poker face?

okelay

Cadet
i dont.
my emotions are completely visible all the time
and this was obvious when i was watching the finale.
i couldnt keep my face straight
i tried, but i couldnt
i guess i cant be a spy

can you?

Same as Charlie.. Though usually when I try my hardest of the hardest, I still laugh easily. Sometimes it depends who I'm working my face on.

Trying to keep a straight face is so much fun. If I'm hanging out with my friends, probably not. I don't really try. But if I'm lying to my parents... ;)

I don't think so, but other people often act as though I do.
^_^

I guess I always have a poker face. I can be happy as ever, but people will always be like "you okay?" or "whats wrong?" but im usually fine. Maybe I just dont smile much. lol

alias_luver said:
I guess I always have a poker face. I can be happy as ever, but people will always be like "you okay?" or "whats wrong?" but im usually fine. Maybe I just dont smile much. lol
My geography teacher made me come after school and talked to me about how I looked depressed once because I never smiled. I just found it funny (although I still didn't smile).

I like to think I try. Sometimes I'll try and be able to but other times I completely fail. Depends on what it is and who it is to.

Everyone can tell with me...:smiley: But half the times I'm one emotion, I'm actually another. Like when I'm trying to be serious (in the middle of school), I'll just randomly burst out laughing :lol:

Sarah said:
alias_luver said:
My geography teacher made me come after school and talked to me about how I looked depressed once because I never smiled. I just found it funny (although I still didn't smile).
Poor you. I am the same way people are always asking me if I am okay too.

i can hide emotions the only one i can't is when something is funny, i just burst out laughing, and can't stop, so when we doin drama or something at school i have to look somewhere else on the wall, doesn't matter now i quit drama :smiley:

i've begun to try and keep an straight face
today, i was watching "most eligible bachelors 2003" on e! and somehow i managed to keep an almost straight face while MV was on screen
(it's so unfair he ranked #5!)

Alias Fan Gillian said:
Sarah said:
alias_luver said:
Poor you. I am the same way people are always asking me if I am okay too.
thats exactly what i was gonna say before i even read all these posts. i keep a straight face most of the time. everyone, my family and teachers are like, whats wrong? and they do it all the time. im used to it. i just like to have a poker face most of the time. not that im not happy, im usually always happy. go figure.

I can keep a poker face almost all the time, exept like when "whos line is it anyway?" is on... that show is just to damn funny. :} i can deffinetly keep one when i'm lying.

Back