Do you have a ritual to watch Alias ?

sit the vcr.. get my snack... usually ice cream.. get my blenket... and lay on the couch... and i won't move for the show only during the commerical if i have to go to the bathroom

all day long im here! talking about the new episode then five minutes before i get a can of pop ready and sit in front of the tv with the lights out and my hand holding the remote(which i dont let go of till after the show is over!) i scream at ppl who come in the room either" Dont say speak" or "Shut up alias is on" or "Dont move dont make a sound, ALias!"then i mumble something all without moving my eyes from the screen! and if someone does talk or gets in my way of watching i attack!(seriously, i have attacked my sister twice, her boyfriend once(never again is he allowed here sunday nights, he made me miss emily's and sloanes convo during TTT!!!and her friend once as well!LOL)
during commercials run around the house squealing then i race here to terrorize the TC and talk to ppl about the episode(irina mainly!lol) then afterwards i race around my house mumbling my thoughts while coming on here and posting wow a million times!LOL, yes im a freak, and yes im proud!lol

Uhh yea...you are a freak! j/k!

I try to send the family out to a movie or something so I can watch it in total peace without any noise downstairs...I take Alias watching very seriously lol!

SydB_JenG said:
Uhh yea...you are a freak! j/k!

I try to send the family out to a movie or something so I can watch it in total peace without any noise downstairs...I take Alias watching very seriously lol!
thanks, i could fire you for that one!!LOL,JK!!!
and yes alias watching is taken very seriously, its an art!LOL :P

hahha i always get my couch all ready and then i go and stick popcorn in the microwave, get soda and put it on the table, and then i go get my soft blancket, and my pj's on... and then i run around screaming wildly cuz i am so psyched that alias is gonna be on! and then i scream at my family not to bother me or, their lives will not pleasent, then i call all my friends that like alias... and we spend a little bit on the fone predicticting what will happen, and screaming... and then i turn all the lights off and then i get on the couch and watch the best hour of TV that i have ever watched. its the best!

i sit with the tape in the vcr and get ready to push the rec button firve miutes before it starts....i sit bout three inches away and get in trouble..my family hates alias for some reason

i sit with the tape in the vcr and get ready to push the rec button firve miutes before it starts....i sit bout three inches away and get in trouble..my family hates alias for some reason

I call it my alias ice cream night I get into my pj's then get some ice cream get into bet set the recorder while watching alias and sit there with my door locked so nobody comes in....

hehe ill put that as my answer on eveyr one of those stupid school things they make us take at the beginning of the year to "get to know us"

SiriCerasi said:
hehe ill put that as my answer on eveyr one of those stupid school things they make us take at the beginning of the year to "get to know us"
That's exactly what I put it on lol!! it was for a getting to know you assignment in computer class lol!!

my roommates and i have alias parties at midnight, so literally the first thing we do every monday is watch alias. to get ready for this we all get into our pj's and grab our pillows and blankets. sometimes we eat, and if we have anything to drink, the rule is you have to drink it from a wine glass (we have this mild obsession with kool-aid). we also have a mascot, it's a stuffed dog we named marshall. when the clock strikes 12 we turn off the lights and watch our favorite show.

Hehehe...I'm in South Africa at the moment, and I have an extreme obsession with Reeses bp cups...I import them, and cut them up into quarters, and eat them a quarter at a time. 5 minutes b4 Alias comes on, I make myself a soup-bowl of coffee (I love my coffee) grag quarter of a reese out of my secret stash in the back of the freezer, and sit down to watch Alias. I do the same thing on a Tuesday during CSI. So it takes me 2weeks to eat an entire reese's cup!!! Oh...and I forgot my pj's!

After Alias, I come here!

someone asked what my favorite holiday was...I said Alias Sunday...they were like..."whaaa?"

That's awesome! I love that!

For me--Make sure my tape is ready and everything is all set to tape; then sit and my bed; tape it without commercials too (Hate most commercials!) Then try to remember to breathe.

Back