Do you have a ritual to watch Alias ?

for me i get in my pj's just before the show starts and then watch it very carefully and usually do my excercises during the show it kinda motivates me i guess. o and during one of the commercials i might run to the kitchen and get some ice cream.

A few hours before Alias starts I pop in a tape and set up the VCR to record. Then I post an away message on my AIM saying Alias is on go watch it. Just before Alias i turn off my computer monitor, I shut my bedroom door so there are no interuptions and I unplug my phone. Then I turn on Alias watch the last five minutes of whatever Disney movie was on and just lay down in my bed and watch. I don't leave or change channels during the commercials either. :D

i generally get sth yummy to eat, and tell my family to say i'm in the shower to WHOEVER who calls asking for me

I watch the episode from the week before, set the tape, and sit their watching my VCR to make sure it starts to record. Then on Monday I rewatch the episode.

i get a pillow and a blanket and lay on the floor and watch it and then after wards i call my alias girls and we talk for like 30 minutes about the show then i go to bed and dream about how HOTT michael looked!!!

XOXO~MOLLY

I talk about Alias ALL day! That Alias Sunday was a cool idea, by the way. Then, I make sure that the VCR is working ten minutes before the show starts. Then, get comfy on the couch. And tell everyone to shut up so I don't miss any cute S/V moments!!

~Shammi~

Back