Do you have alias dreams?

Do you have alias dreams?

• 1. yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, all the time, especially on sundays and saturdays! Sometimes their scary, like when I dreamed I missed an episode; and sometimes they're cool, like when I was on a mission with Vaughn and Syd! :lol:

gosh i had the funniest dream ever........

i've posted it elsewhere, but i can't find it so:

I was looking for work experience, so my dad told me to look for Sark, a wanted man, who lived in an unknown house that "didn't exist", but for some reason i saw it [harry-potter like don't cha think], so i got into contact with him, and he came to my school's IT room [and now i'm in here typing this i realise the computer he used doesn't exist], so he came here and was typing all these codes into the computer and all this matrix-like green stuff was all over the screen, then a teacher came in so he turned invisible, but i knew he was there, so i told him to go out and turn into a school-girl, so he did [into a fat school tart] and came to sit by the computer........

thats all i dreamt of, seriously there was no ending, and i wish it was vaughn instead...........................:(

i totally dream about alias all the time. the last one i had was the coolest though cos me and syd were on a mission near my house and we bumped into buffy whowas kinda on the same mission. it also included my and neighbours so that was a downer. i usually get up and try and tell my mum cos i'm al excited but she just looks at me with disgust (n)

I had one Alias dream, but I don't really remember it. It had something to do with Sark, but that's all I can remember.

:blush: Yeah...I do have Alias dreams...sometimes...A couple were REALLY funny that I'd wake up laughing! I still remember them too!

absolutely!!!!!!!!!
im not sure if i can think of a specific one right now but if i do i'll definatly post it!

oh i remember one now - one time i had a dream that Sloane was Snape(from the harry potter series) it was very odd because like half the alias cast was there in the harry potter castle..

I had a weird dream on which I was on a mission... Alias style... op-tech from Marshall and such... But in the end I got chased by a giant running egg. :lol:

I had this dream that I was sydney and was in the Sahara Desert trying to track down the "moon stars" in all of these different alternate universes! I WAS SOSOOSOSO WEIRD AND LONG! Lets put it this way: by the time I finally woke up I had been Kim Possible and was swinging on vines through the sky in the Tarzan and Jane getup with my new best friend Michelle as we were trying to escape from the evil gorrilas of the north!! It was really scary!

I have alias dreams constantly! sometimes I am on missions but the majority of the time it is just me with a different group of people each time and they wont let me watch it. I try to turn it on but you need the remote and they would either break it or hide it from me and I couldn't go anywhere else to see it so i would just miss the whole episode and have no way of finding out what happened. They are terrifing!!!

oh yes... but the bad thing is that I often don't remember them... for example I had this dream... it was somewhere in the desert and there was a bridge... :lol: and there were lots of S/V moments... :D

Last night I had a dream that Vaughn was one of the guys on Queer eye for the straight guy-only he was still straight! and he was the close guy and after they were done he went to use the bathroom and sydney was their adn they started making out -then i woke up!

I had a dream once that I was on a plane with lots of people Ive never seen before. There was like a party going on and somehow out of the blue there was Sark and he wouldn´t let me go and I had no idea why. So he said he wouldn´t let me go until I gave him something...a divice or so.....I can´t remember what it was, but it was quite a scary dream!!!
And I had another dream that I was Syd and I was married to Scott Foley :blink: ( I tend to mix up people in my dreams *lol*I think I had this dream after the Jen on Jay Leno 2002 show...if anybody knows what I mean...*lol* ) and he wanted to force me to get into this plane with him, but I didn´t wanna go....all I can remember is that Vaughn saved me in the end from going on that plane!
As you see......my dreams are very weird!! :blush: :blink:
And I have no idea why there is always a connection between alias and planes in my dreams :lol: :confused:
The best thing is....in my dreams I can speak english fluently or Syd, Vaughn and all the others speak with their german dub voices *lol* :P

I don't remember my dreams. I can remember that I was on a mission with Syd and Vaughn but I don't remember what happened or why we were on a mission. It's so stupid to wake up knowing you saw a great Alias dream but can't remember it.. :(

Back