Do you have alias dreams?

Do you have alias dreams?

• 1. yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yendys47 said:
OMG....I always have dreams about posting here....I thought I was the only one...it's so sad :lol:
[post="976220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg i thought i was the only one!!!!!!!
yes it is sad... o well! :angelic:

I had the weirdist Alias dream last night. Sydney came to my house, and she needed my help on a mission, and the mission was I had to post 100 posts on AllAlias. That's a bit whacked out if you ask me. :confused: :blink: :thinking:

How crz is that? we all have a dreams about alias! that is so cool!!!! and scary.... :lol:
I dreamt jack is my father

I had this dream that me, Syd and Vaughn were climbing a mountain, but climbing it laying down. I kept switching from a birds-eye-view, being inside my body, and being inside Syd.

Jai

ya i do one was about helicptrs carnt rember more than that ... and the other MV had done something he wasent suposed to and i was sydney i said id meet him at my car own the road from the city camers ..... when i go tto my car it was atached to a tow car and there was some one in it ... i then relised it was one of the badies and i woke up for some reason im not quite sure BUt i wanted to kiss MV but i would quite happaly swap for sark!

OOOO! i got another Alias dream. I was watching TV and it was a promo for Alias. The big thing that i remembered about it was that Sydney smacked Nadia in the face! then she beat up everyone around her. She was on a violent rampage or something!

Back