Do you have alias dreams?

Do you have alias dreams?

• 1. yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
not all the time but I do get them. most of my dreams are usually my fics. The fics I wrote in the Romance secton came form Dreams of course I added more things but the idea for my 2 fics came from My Alias's dreams.

oh my god!!! last night i was completely stuck in a dreamlike stasis. i wasn't awake but i wasn't asleep. and i was in some alias scenario. it was so strange, :confused: i can't remember what happens but i do remember seeing syd and vaughn having an arguement. it's the third alias dream i've had this week. i think it's this website, cos when i'm not watching alias i'm on here. ;)

Sometimes I do have Alias dreams. The thing is, I can't remember them anymore once I wake up. But I know they're Alias dreams. I also daydream a lot about the show. Especially Vaughn and Sark. :rolleyes: Does that count? :confused:

OMG i always have them.......i don't remember a lot of em but one was about the pilot , and i was like sitting next to Syd or something writing, and then Vaughn came and gave me a bagel or something, and he was like "Oh, you want coffee with that" or soemthing like that, and then Sydney was like I'm gonna need a new pen, and then i just dissapeared form the scene ......

another one was when Sydney went to Sloane's house to retrieve p 47 i think, and then Vaughn was like sitting at the table and he was like pass the potatoes or something to Sloane or Jack (don't remember), then Sydney finally found the page but then I think i like spilled wine on it or something.... and the page got all distorted.....
these dreams were pretty recent but don't rememeber the specifics...

i usually wake up and try to make some kind of sense out of them...haha :D

Oh yes yes of course...probably cause I think of it 24/7!And especially when I overdose on Spoilers :angel2: I only remember a few though....and they were all just going on random missions with Sydney and Vaughn after SD-6 and one leading to when evil Lauren was there....there was also another weird one(I have no idea how my mind came up with this) that it was the S2 finale with the whole 2 years missing thing thrown in but Sydney had a daughter and that affected the whole thing with Lauren somehow cause I never saw here hehe :smiley: wouldnt that be the show we would all want?

I had this dream when I got to meet MV and he offered me a part in Alias and i got the part and was in a espidode. And MV and Jen were always kissing off the set.It was a funny dream. I once had a dream that MV was my sub for a week and he had a crush one my teacher.

i have a lot but i won't bore you with all of them, so here's my most recent:

I was Sydney (except I looked like Jennifer), and I needed to talk to Vaughn about a mission because he was my handler. Except he was training new recruits and they were at some mountain running up and down it. Vaughn was waiting at the top so I just started running with the recruits. A helicopter came and started shooting at us. And Vaughn came running down the mountain to find all of us. Then some how we managed to get into a helicopter (we as in Vaughn and I). We started chasing the other helicopter and we realized it was Sark. Then my dream ended.

i'm getting scared cos i'm having alias dreams every night now. i think i'm being programmed in some way. hmm. must scan brain for evidence of brainwashing and hypnosis and such :blink:

I've had ALIAS dreams before!!! Actually, last night I had one...but I don't really remember exactly what it was about, all I know if that it had to do with Vaughn and he was not wearing a shirt!!!!!!!! :D And then, right when it was getting to the good part somebody in my house started talking really loudly, and I woke up-ish. Then I was trying to get back to the dream...but it wasn't working out and I got kinda pissed.

But, yea that was an actual dream I had w/ ALIAS. But I had an ALIAS 'moment' type thing before. So, this was a while ago...over winter break. But I was up in the mountains (Mammouth Mountain) and I got really sick with the stomach flu!!! NOT FUN!!!! And, so basically I spent the majority of my day in the bathroom. And this bathroom was small and the door was closed, meaning there wasn't a lot of oxygen inside the room. So...I went into the bathroom thinking I might hurl, but no....I didn't hurl. After I stoop up, I got super light-headed. At that moment all that was running through my mind was, "OMG, I hope that I don't wake up and 2 years have gone by...like on ALIAS!!!" And then I fainted.

It was pretty scary...but still kinda strange how I just made the connection w/ Syd and her passing out. :blush:

i just had one today in my anticipation of Unveiled.....i dreamt that Vaughn had a gun to Sydney's head(I was Sydney in my dream)....and he was saying that I trust my wife and you're just trying to frame an innocent soul ( :blink: ) and then Sydney was telling him not to shoot...and then all of a sudden this place caught on fire and I saaaaw Francie playing chess with some girl but then everyone got on fire except Francie, and she didn't die because she's actually Allison!!!! and I started jumipng up and down in fromt of my t.v. screen...in my dream...

hmmmm.....maybe it's some kind of sign of Alisson coming back.... ^_^

I have these dreams where it is just like Alias, only I am the "syd-like" character, and my firneds are the rest of the cast. It is really strange b/c they all seem so real! I fight w/ peopel and do really cool stuff and there is def. some Alias backround music. I should be a writer based on my dreams!

Was there ever a mission called Operation:Tinseltown. I'm sure there wasn't but in another of my alias dreams , Vaughn and i had to go on this mission and he got shot in the neck. i was traumsatised when iwoke. but i'm just wondering about the name. ;)

I have too many Alias dreams! Some of them are so stupid too! The weirdest one is one where I was Syd. I was talking to Irina and I didn't hear her. She got mad and pointed at a poster. Next thing I know, I'm outside and being chased by ostriches!
It was craziness!

I had another Alias dream last nite!!! I was once again the "Syd-like" character and I got stabbed and David Anders was my partner and he was trying to cover my back. And then he picked me up and we jumped onto a ladder hanging from a plane and when we got into the plan there were these bad guys one it and then I woke up. That was the gist of it. I have these dreams so much and they feel so real. I remember feeling myself doing back-handsprings in the dream as I was getting away from some bad guys. And there was no reason for me to be doing them! AGGHH!

Back