Do you have alias dreams?

Do you have alias dreams?

• 1. yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i said yes because i only remembered one. i never remember my dreams. anyway this one was about vaughn being the same age as me but the same person only shorter. it was weird and i don't remember the rest.

i dream about alias almost every night... :D i had a dream where i spoke russian with irina...that was really funny (i don't speak russian in real life...)
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

One night I dreamed about double-francie. it was a really bad dream!

i don't know how to describe the dream..I know I was in it. I think I was held in a house. And the one who had kidnapped me was double-francie. God that was scary! :(

omg i totally just had an alias dream. I dont remember all of it all i know is at the end Nadia was being comforted by her uncle(in my dream Sloane's brother) about how she had never been around her parents or something
but the funny part was her uncle was Alan Rickman (that brittish actor guy who is in like Harry Potter and he was in Love Actually)

omg i totally just had another alias dream ;)
It was Syd & Vaughn making out and then Lauren comes in and Syd & Vaughn just look at her and shes all dont stop on my behalf and then she leaves and some guy like attacks her and then Syd says: what was that?! and Vaughn answers: Oh I had lauren whacked (you know like mafia word for kill...) and syds all "You had her WACKED?!?!!" and Vaughn's like Yeah Wacked. And then syds standing there in disbelief that he actually used the word wacked (as was i - i was a bit disturbed by my subconscious there....) and then i woke up.... wierd :P

ive been having alias dreams forever. i thought it was only me. haha guess not. the last one i had was really weird like vaughn got a job at this mall and i got a job so i could watch him bend over( yea if it was real i wouldve done it too) and lauren worked at walmart and sydney worked at sears and like vaughn broke up with syd and went with lauren and after 2 days he proposed to her and asked me to be the witness and since they didnt have any money they were gonna have the ceremony and the movie theatre so i was all i dont agree but i owe you so ill do it. so like a day past and i bought portable cameras to take pictures and like the ceremony was going on and i was looking around cause it got boring and i saw sydney outside so i went to talk to her and she was crying saying that "this was a mission but the aborted it once they found out that sark wasnt there and so like the whole marriage wasnt a part of the plan but i guess vaughn needed a little umph in his life and i aint giving it to him" so i was its ok everythings gonna be ok and she saw my portable camera and she was all oh can i have that and she turned it into a gun(yea i was like what the hell and in awe) and she shot lauren and like vaughn was all thats hot want to get married so like she was all of course so they got married (yea) ok thats all i can remember bye

Yes i am ammoung those of you who have alias dreams some i wont mention... others im on a mission or something... but i only have them when i watch the dvds four a few hours.....

I had this dream where I was Sydney...and I was on this mission with marshall and he as trying to hack into some system or something and upload information (sorry if I use the wrong terms...not good with technical stuff) and ten I took the disc from him and I was running away...and tehn teh Asian girl that Mckenas Cole shot was fighting me, and then all of a sudden I broke her glasses and I was like sorry...and she started laughing and let me go...then I met Sark on the elevator and he started chasing me...and then well...let's say....Sark had a big part in the rest :P

I think my s/v withdrawl is making me go sarkney :blink:

I have alias dreams but I have more Jennifer garner dreams about me and her being friends or something but I have had dreams where I go on missions with Syd before. I'm stupid lol.

I have soooooo many weird Alias dreams! I'm not even going to get in to them, because nobody would understand them. I don't even understand them!

Yes! Sometimes I have bad nightmares that I missed the show or something like that. Sometimes I have dreams about alias characters. Last night I dreamed I was on a train with Vaughn and we were on a mission or something!
:cool: *m*

I get nightmares of missing an ep too! Like my bro comes in and turns off the TV and beats me up when I try to turn it back on. But I also get Alias dreams, they don't last very long unfortunately, I'll be on a mission and then it turns into me doing my homework. Don't you hate dreams where you're doing your homework?

i had one on the night of my b-day. I was having a sleepover and I was making all my friends watch the first season on dvd. I fell asleep halfway through the sixth episode, and I dreamed that I was sitting in the squares for the Brady Bunch, you know? and then like across from me Jennifer Garner was there. I had another dream a couple nights ago. I had walked out of this really big house and then i was walking down the street, and Jennifer Garner comes up to me and she's all, "There you are, I've been looking all over for you!". so anyway, I went with her and aparently we both had training for a stunt we were going to do. So we were hanging on this really thin bar high above the ground and the trainer was like, "Okay, to practise we will do sum flips on the bar", and I got scared and fell off. then me and the cast were on a boat, and i was supposed to fight sum guy, but I jumped off the boat insted. The I woke up. It was really weird.

this dream happened a long time ago and it merges with my other dreams so... here it goes: I was sydney and i was tracking sloane to kill him. i followed him to a bathroom stall but instead, marshall was in there ( not using the toilet though) so i went back outside and i had a fight with, i think, irina or some other character, it was fun using all of syd's moves on her, then suddenly, all these alias people were surrounding me and i left... then another dream starts

i dont know whats worse - still having dreams about alias or having dreams about posting on this site!!
hahah! :rotflmao:

Skyligrl5 said:
i dont know whats worse - still having dreams about alias or having dreams about posting on this site!!
hahah! :rotflmao:
[post="976009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG....I always have dreams about posting here....I thought I was the only one...it's so sad :lol:

i think the reason we have the dreams is because we get so caught up in the show we think its real. or maybe thats just me :D

I did once it was awesome. Syd and Vaughn got secretly married, and there was some sort of a mission, I remember how even though it was my dream I couldn't figure it out. And there was an easter egg in it, I don't know why, I must have a seriously whacked subconcious :asleep:

Lucy ;)

Back