Do you Have Your Own Computer

Do have your own computer

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its no my very own, its the family computer, but I'm the only one who uses it really its its basicly mine! :smiley:

Got it upgraded last year, 40Gig HD, 10Gig HD, celrone 2.4GHz processor, 512MB RAM, DVD Burner... its nothing that flash, but it does the job...

Of course...if I had to share my computer...:Ph34r: I'm not the sharing type when it comes to electronics. We have a laptop to...my aunt ocassionally uses that...

I got my own in August...but my parents still use it, even though it's in my room and there are two other computers they could use.

I voted no, coz the computer belongs to my parents and me, my bro has his own, but we share this one, so its not technically mine! Its pretty cruddy, but it does the job! It got MSN, WMP and Real, all i need really to watch Alias!

This is my very own laptop.
I bought it over Christmas Holidays, but I need it for school. Otherwise I wouldn't have my own.

yup i have my own :coolio:
i have a desktop computer and my family has a laptop tho no one but me really ever uses it that often so :rolleyes:

i have a dell for work and i also use the home computer so i would say i have my own computer i want to get a new one with a dvd player my daughter keep asking to get one . but she just got a laptop for chistmass so she does not ask me any more just to get one with windows xp. my dell has windows 2000

I have a laptop and I love it. I don't even bring it anywhere but it's great to have around the house because we have a wireless network.

Yup, I use to have the family computer, but my parents are computer illiterate, so only my brother and I use it. Then my brother got his own computer. So I got to keep the family one in my room. Next my dad got one, (even though he doesn't know how to use, but he's learning!) After that, my dad got another one. So I got my dad's old computer, and my old computer is just sitting around.

It's kinda interesting watching my dad use the computer. Once he told me to come in and look at this cool screensaver he got, it was one of those free waterfall ones that come with lots of spyware. :lol: Ooh, and one of those pop ups came up about him being infected and press yes to get rid of whatever, he clicked yes. 😆

Back