Do you Have Your Own Computer

Do have your own computer

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yep i have a laptop that is connected to our families wireless network....my dad only got it last year, so its pretty new, but he recently got another one......go figure :D

OOO how I wish but this one might as well be mine considering I'm always on it. My brother comes on it sometimes but I'm very possesive about the computer so I always have to know what he is doing, lol. I wish it was in my room but then I proabably woudn't sleep :thinking:

~Andrea :angelic:

Yep. I got a brand new laptop for a graduation present. It's an hp pavilion. Really nice. Sadly, it was a dud, but we sent it back to hp over the summer and they completely re-did the whole thing, free of charge...which was awesome.

Well, this computer is on my room, and besides my little sister who goes on once a month, I'm the only one who uses it, so I would consider it mine.

Yep. I got a brand new laptop for a graduation present. It's an hp pavilion. Really nice. Sadly, it was a dud, but we sent it back to hp over the summer and they completely re-did the whole thing, free of charge...which was awesome.

omgosh i got a hp pavilion for my bday :D

Back