Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I hv a few

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes! I hv one

• No! I dun hv any

• Total voters
Well, the whole layout is kinda broken. It's going to take a little retooling because you're just trying to be dependant on positions/areas/relative-references (mainly centers) that just dont exist in the layout as set up.

Basically you're trying to mix fixed stuff with liquid stuff when the whole thing needs to be fixed. Also wouldn't hurt to get away from using iframes but it's not absolutely critical to fixing this.

Gimme a PM or get me on ICQ/AIM (preferred).

Julesters said:
a blog is kind of like an online journal that people can read and comment on your posts. like xanga, livejournal, etc.

hey ppls go view my website it's got a new layout! http://www.freewebs.com/julesters hehehe it's mostly buffy stuff though :D
[post="1248860"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love your site! it's awesome :smiley:

haha i used to have 5 different sites but i had to close them all cuz i never updated them :P but i finally got a site that i update alot now....i just made an Alias layout for it :smiley:

check it out and dun forget to sign the G-book :smiley:

My site

Constructive criticism, here. You're kinda... obscuring your content and requiring too much user intervention to get to the goods. Never make a user work (especially when it's doing something so needless and repetitive) to get to what you want them to see.

Back