do you know any friends who have bumped into poles

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah! 1 time when i me and my friend katie were in my messy basement, (you know the cement poles that hold up your house?) well she ran right into 1! she had this huge bump on her head for like 3 weeks it was so funny!

poor her! ouch poles are painful! i don't run into them anymore! i gave that up in year 1 when running into poles gave me nosebleeds which kept going for an hour and a half!

Okay when i was in 6th grade. a kid name Alex went to a parade at Mardi Gras (YEAH!!!!!!) and he was there with a friend. when it was over he raced the friend to the car. Im guessing he slipped or lost his balance but he somehow got off track and slammed right into a pole. he ended getting about 4 or 5 stitches.

I was in 6th grade and I was a patrol at my school. I'm walking with my head turned around, trying to tell this little kid to sit down, and I ran right into the pole, lmao. I was really embarassed and I was afraid the teacher wasn't going to ask me to patrol again :P

I'm afraid that both Siri and I have the curse of pole hitting. Someone on AllAlias is an expert pole knocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back