Do you know who is Julia Thorne?

dealer

Cadet
I'm from italky but I've read that the first wife of J.f. Kerry 's name is Julia Thorne. Coincidence or anithing else??

Actually, according to "The New York Times", her name is JULIA Thorne. That cracked me up when I read it.

That's weird, The Atlantic Monthly calls her Judy. Is Judy a nickname for Julia? It must be, but if my name was Julia, I'd prefer that to "Judy."

Azalea said:
That's weird, The Atlantic Monthly calls her Judy. Is Judy a nickname for Julia? It must be, but if my name was Julia, I'd prefer that to "Judy."
Hmm, don't know what's up with that. I doubt "Judy" is a nickname for "Julia." Wonder which publication has it right. Seems pretty elementary, doesn't it?

Why do some people make such a big deal when one person posts a message in the wrong forum??

Yes, it is important to keep things orgazined, but it's just wrong to point it out every time. Come on, this is just a message board! Let it go...

My opinion...

it is julia which is just hilarious...
oh and to answer your question its just annoying! the reason the forums are so organized is so that you can find what your looking for without wasting time! when you open a forum to find a spoiler, youre not looking for what john kerry's wife is named...although it is pretty funny.

Yeah! I heard "Julia Thorne" was his wife too while i was listening to a morning radio show ....my boyfriend obviously didn't catch it so I got kind of a funny look! And isn't she like SUPER rich?

Back