Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like her that much

• I hate her

• I Will never like her

• Total voters
I agree with that. Except I can't see Lauren as the "rah-rah" cheerleader type. Well, maybe the overdemanding slavedriver of a captain... :D

yeah lauren was a no it all cheerleader in a movie with marla skoloff and it was called suger and spice ( it sucked it was like a bring it on old movie)

jess :lol:

I CAN'T STAND THE CONNIVING TWOFACE SNAKE NAMED LAUREN. SHE IS NOTHING BUT EVIL. I HOPE SHE DIES IN THE COMMING EPISODES. I WILL BE HAPPY THE DAY SHE IS NO LONGER WITH VAUGHN OR WHEN SHE DIES. WHICH EVER COMES FIRST.

The only reason I don't like her is because she married Vaughn, but can anyone blame her. If Vaughn asked me to marry him, there would be no question as to my answer. She seems like a nice enough person and the eppy where she hepled Sydney and the one with the car chase made me see how much she respects Syd and how much she can handle, however much she does whine in other eps. I know we find out about her in the next few eppys, and I would not be hurt at all if she turned out evil or in anyway to be not who she claims. But she seems cool to me.

Gendo was right.
There are too many threads that are about hating Lauren and Lauren sucks.
We get it.......you are repressed little girls who live in "la la" land. Nough said

~~Spongy!

Back