Do you like school?

I love school!
Granted, pop quizes arent very...entertaining - but if you did the work youve got nuffin to worry 'bout, right?
And the fact that I get to see my closest friends every day is great, seeing as how we live about a half an hour away from each other.
I actually dont want the summer to come anytime soon *sighs*
Ash*

Looking back, there are things I wish I'd paid more attnetion to at school. Like my German lessons. I am considering going to live there, and my German is pretty dodgy because when I was at school I never thought I would need it.

Natalia said:
Looking back, there are things I wish I'd paid more attnetion to at school. Like my German lessons. I am considering going to live there, and my German is pretty dodgy because when I was at school I never thought I would need it.
[post="1365860"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ohh I paid attention in class. Pretty much a straight a student from junior high through college. But let me tell ya, most of that stuff, completely useless. Maybe you actually went to a practical school.

^ some of it is kinda useless, i agree... for example, i don't see how knowing the area of a trapezium or the chemical composition of salt will get me through life :confused:

xinli11 said:
Ohh I paid attention in class.  Pretty much a straight a student from junior high through college.  But let me tell ya, most of that stuff, completely useless.  Maybe you actually went to a practical school.
[post="1365928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was pretty much a straight-A student, but I still came out of high school German not being able to speak much of it! Maybe the teacher just liked me.

But I remember so many times when we would say to our teachers, "Why do we need to know this?!", and now I know why! :lol:

Mind you, apart from basic addition and subtraction, I honestly don't think I am ever going to need to know most of the stuff they forced down our throats in maths.

I love to learn, but only the interesting things. I can't stand math or some of my teachers but being at school is how I get to see most of my friends so it's okay. I hate my principal though. He's like the bane of my existance! Thank goodness I'm moving out of his school next year.

The socializing isn't bad but teh work and the teachers, BLAH :sniper: :sniper:

Right now I'm doing History homework (apparantly) which may be affecting my answer lol :D *falls asleep*

~Andrea

It's a love-hate relationship...the end. There are times where I swear I am going to lead a protest and burn the building down. But there are other times where I'm like...yay...thhs rocks your socks. (Well not really...I'm not that enthusiastic.) I can't get over how I'm going to be a Junior in less than three months. o_0...

i hate school with a passion. people are rude and they walk too damn slow in the hallways and they're annoying in class...
teachers are ignorant...
some subjects are sooo hard and you have a horrible teacher
yeah i hate school pretty much lol

I like actually learning.. I hate the stupid rules (I'm mature for 17 & some rules are overkill) and how some kids screw things up by messing around during an entire class :( I'm looking forward to my classes next year~ I'll be a senior!! But then there's the college admission felgercarb to worry about.. :blink:

Generally I like school. I mean whats not to like a mix of hanging out with your friend and learning stuff, I like learning stuff. :P
Of course some subjects are just plain boring and teacher and other ppl get on your nerves :angry: but hey that’s life.
hate rules also but 16 now and in UK you go to college and get more independent but not sure im quiet ready for it :blush:

You always hate school when you're there, but trust me it goes by so fast that you will think, gee, i really miss it. I'm almost finished TAFE (kindda like uni but kindda different for those people not in Australia) and I know that I will miss going there and learning new stuff. I can already see how much i have learned even know you don't realise it while you're there. I'm sad now (n) Good luck to those who are still in high school, trust me when I say that in another 10 years what you did in high school won't even matter! ;)

Back