Season 4 Do You Like the New Theme Song?

Do You Like the New Theme Song?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a traditionalist - I prefer the original.

• I don't care either way.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I can't decide yet - it'll take time.

• Total voters
New one isn't bad but I like the old much more.. But I'm sure the new one will grow on me :smiley:

i said i orefered the original because i do. it was the coolest theme tune ever. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean i don't like the new one. it completely threw me at first, but it has def grown on me and i do kinda love it, but i preferred the original. Good idea of all the image changes as well, although maybe they could have thrown in some of the other guys' disguises as well.

The new theme is great. Really gives the old theme a new kick, without losing how good it was.

Do think, though, they could have had some shots of Vaughn, Jack, Sloane etc instead just of Sydney. Maybe they'll see this & put them in. :D

I can't decide.... it was cool, but I like the old one too...

PS. Season 4 has just premiered so I've made my trek back. :woot:

i like the new one....i mean the old one was bloody amazing...but this one is growing on me and now i love it lol
but yeah....they could have had other people in the opening...not just JG

I like the old theme song. I just like the plain dark backround (not that there's anything wrong with jennifer garner) Still though, old one for me!!!!

I love looking at all the costumes and point out the ones I like. It reminds me of all the stuff that's happened on Alias in the past three years and I like that. The theme song's not a whole lot different either, IMO.

I like dthe old song better but I like the pictures in this 1 better. I guess it dosen't really matter 2 me. The music in the other 1 was better. I like 2 try an dcount all the alias it is fun!! :D

I don't like the new remix of the theme. However, the visual part of the intro is great. Then again, I'm biased since Jennifer Garner is my #1 (celeb) crush to paraphrase the title of a 'Garbage' song.

The new theme complete with pictures of all the skankiest costumes the show has seen so far only hammered it into me that Alias is gonna go way downhill... more than it has. Sigh. There's no going back from this is there?

Back