• YES!!! but only if i am familar w/ thetopic/ author

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

• Only for reports

• I hate reading!

• no noting out there is good enough for me to read.

• t depends on the mood im in!

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
books books books, madeline l'engle, harry potter, princess diaries, brochures, back of ceral boxes, informational things on cans, anything!!!!!!!

reading is great!!

POST!!

~chanel :redhair:

YES!! I'll read anything that i'm familiar with... for example.. if i only read Romance like NR and Barbara Delinsky, why am i going to try... say... Stephen King? hhehe Ok.. he's probably really good.. but not my style, you know.. -.-' i'm rambling again... -.-'

i everything and anything!i love reading, i am always always reading, everyone makes fun of me because i always have a book in my hand and a new one every three days!i go through books like water!i have read i think 10-15 so far this year!i must go back and recount that number(only four of those for school!) right now i am reading Poisonwood Bible and i highly recommend it!amazing book!
i am into any genres, but mostly i like realistic and coming of age and mystery!but i also like a good sci-fi/fanatsy everynow and then!! i also love historical narratives, mainly anything set in another time period or culture, i love!hehehehe!

I'll pretty much read anything and everything. Books are huge part of my life, I just can't stop reading. I think the only book I read that I disliked was White Fang, but then Charles Dickens, Twain, Dumas, Hawthorne...I love them all!

I love reading. Everybody should check out the official Alias books. They're amazing. I bought the first two in the series so far.

I love books, and I love to read. I only read one and sometimes maybe two books at a time. I like to devote all of my attention to one book.

Back