• YES!!! but only if i am familar w/ thetopic/ author

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

• Only for reports

• I hate reading!

• no noting out there is good enough for me to read.

• t depends on the mood im in!

• Total voters
btvaughn said:
but then Charles Dickens, Twain, Dumas, Hawthorne...I love them all!
dickens and hawthorne..ah i love them!scarlet letter is one of my favorite books and i think the short story the black veil not clear on the title but i loved it all the same!i love books that are loaded with symbolism, intricately descriptive and extremely wordy!LOL!which is hawthorne to a tee, and herman melville as well!

Victoria King said:
btvaughn said:
but then Charles Dickens, Twain, Dumas, Hawthorne...I love them all!
dickens and hawthorne..ah i love them!scarlet letter is one of my favorite books and i think the short story the black veil not clear on the title but i loved it all the same!i love books that are loaded with symbolism, intricately descriptive and extremely wordy!LOL!which is hawthorne to a tee, and herman melville as well!
You sound unbelievably similar to me! But other than classics, I love romance novels (it never hurts to live in a dream world!)

I like to read as well, I'd read most things people recommend, or i pick up from the shelf, but if it's absolutely to my disliking or boring, then I don't read it of course.

I love to read. I have over 400 books in my room and I get new books every week. My favorite store is Barnes and Noble Book sellers.

Favorite books/authors:

Phillip Pullman
Books by Garth Nix
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Mercedes Lackey
Madeline L'engle
Tamora Pierce
Alias books

i love reading it takes you into a whole other world.i try to read about 15-20 books a year on average.i love harry potter,lord of the rings,any fantasy or books like the divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood.i'll pick up anything if i like the look of it.

I only like reading Alias books. I finished Declassified a few months ago and i am on the third book in the series of prequels. They are great, it usaully takes me about 4 hours to finish them. :D

Yes, of course I love to read! Why else would I be in the "Books" thread? LOL
Let's see, really I'll read anything! I tend to pick up fantasy/sci fi stories, especially anything involving some romance. However, if a friend suggests a book to me that I normally wouldn't just pick up and read, and I'm about reading that as well! :D I guess I'm pretty open minded when it comes to books. I read much more than I watch television. Although, I must say, I've been surfing the net a lot more than reading lately...
Bad me!

are you kidding me? i love reading! thats practically all i do. i normally like to read series or very long books. if i pick out a long book, people look at me and say "you are actually gonna read that?" i like series because they keep going, for a little while. you could call me a book-a-holic. :P

I voted for the one if ur familiar w/ the author or topic.

I love to read, I used to read more than i do now. But, i espiecally LOVE the Harry Potter and ALIAS series :smiley:

I think its safe to say that the majority of people in the Book foum will like to read..

By the way i voted that i love to read.

There was a time we had a reading competition at school and I won..i read 48 books in one month :smiley:

Back