• YES!!! but only if i am familar w/ thetopic/ author

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

• Only for reports

• I hate reading!

• no noting out there is good enough for me to read.

• t depends on the mood im in!

• Total voters
xoxilovevaughnxox said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
books books books, madeline l'engle, harry potter, princess diaries, brochures, back of ceral boxes, informational things on cans, anything!!!!!!!

reading is great!!

POST!!

~chanel :redhair:
RAVE ON, CHANEL!!! I LUV READING!!!!!!!! I read all the time. When I'm not with my friends or on allalias.com im READING!!!!!!!!!

I like read in specially Alias Fanfics :P

I like read all type of books, I prefer the mystery books and epics books, also Sci-fi books.

My prefer book is LOTR

*SPYnish* said:
I like read in specially Alias Fanfics :P

I like read all type of books, I prefer the mystery books and epics books, also Sci-fi books.

My prefer book is LOTR

I have to agree with SPYnish on this one....i luv the Lord of the Rings books...i like reading books if I can't put the book down.

im a really PICKY reader so its hard for me to get into books. i like really deep interesting ones so i don't read ALOT of actually books like 200 but i read all the time and i love reading what i want to. i HATE books you HAVE to read.

~lauren varatn

lol i picked
no noting out there is good enough for me to read.

i hate reading, but i guess comics are okay thats about it

I don't like to read.
The main reason is because I am dyslexic so reading can cause me to go bonkers if I can't see what I'm reading at times.
I do read stuff on the computer though, if that counts.

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

I LOVE TO READ! Actually, Border's is like a second home to me. I can't ever get anyone to go with me to a Border's store, because I take HOURS when I'm there. I walk in at 10 when they open, and by the time I leave, it's 12 or 1. I love going there; the last time I visited my home away from home I went in for one book and left with three. :lol:
I read just about anything, as long as it looks good. Graham Greene, Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, Nicholas Sparks, Leonard Elmore... man, the list goes on. I have my own library at home!

:cool:

I voted: YES!!!!!! EVERYTHING I CAN GET!

I love to read, doesn't matter what it is!!

I love to read:

Harry Potter
Nicholas Sparks
Shakespeare
Jane Austen
John Grisham

And some Dutch writers.

Back