• YES!!! but only if i am familar w/ thetopic/ author

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

• Only for reports

• I hate reading!

• no noting out there is good enough for me to read.

• t depends on the mood im in!

• Total voters
I can't read, but only on my own....A book report? NO WAY!! I do them, but usually fail them...

I'm a REALL BIG, HUGE Harry Potter fan... (Like, majorly!)
I also read the first Alias book, Recruited, and am getting a few more books for X-Mas

i love reading, it's the best thing ever!!!!! :woot: or at least one of the best things ever! i learned how to read at the age of 3 and since then i've been reading everything and all the time! the books i read the most are the harry potters (major major major FAN like seriously, indescribably huge), the tomorrow series, anything by john marsden, books by torey hayden, astrid lindgren, helen fieldings, no, there is no way i can start listing authors cause i'll never ever stop. :woot: reading is great. that's a fact. i love to do it, and that's why i'm doing it as much as i can! now i'm going through an identity crisis though, as i'm suddenly so busy with school that i don't have time to read almost at all! :blink: :( i still try, but don't finish books at nearly the same pace as before... :S

I love reading and i use to read SOOO much but I have to cut back during the school year. I remember in middle school i had one teacher who had us read one book a month but on more then one occasion i was reading an average of 7-8 a month.

omg, yes I love to read, but at the moment I don't have a book. On the poll I said I would anything I could get my hands on. That is true in a way, but I can't read things that are boring. Ugh, I don't know what to read! I have no books right now, which is depressing me. I have to go read every night before I go to bed, or I swear I'll be all messed up, lol!

~Andrea :angelic:

I love to read almost everything especialy sci-ficion and fantasy. Usually few books at the same time
But sadly i don't have much time at the college. Can't wait for exams to be over and winter break to start :P

It really depends on what it is.

I won't read books that are... I don't know... I love to try everything, and I WILL try everything, I just won't guarantee that I'll like it

My favourite books are suspense thrillers *shrugs*

I LOVE reading! it's my excape from a bad day... I just curl up with a good book and I forget everything around me. It's an amazing feeling

How lame do I sound right now? :P

i love reading but my taste in books is pretty random - i tend to pick up something that has a good cover and i agree with Di reading is an escape from the mundane real life i can get myself lost in a good book or just a really good fanfic and im useless to anyone around me until i have finished reading :smiley:

me too but if its a really good book i just want to sit and read it without distraction i read this one book called tell me lies by tony strong and i read it in 24 hours i couldnt put it down and my bf was like well i want to go are you coming or not so i took the book with me to read in the car lol

lol. I always wish I could read in cars.. i can't cause i get migraines if I do...it's too bad too, cause it would make car rides less monotonous and I could get a lot more reading done. lol

i used to be the same but when i started college i used to take a book on the bus to make the journey seem shorter and ever since i have been able to read in the car.

I would try that, but I really really hate migraines, and im not quite sure if it's worth it. I mean if i give myself a migraine during the car/bus ride, I can't read afterwards either :P

That's funny, for me it's mostly the other way around. I have to wear glasses in the car, otherwise i quickly get a headache. But i don't have to wear my glasses if i just take a book and start reading in the car. Don't know why that is...

But if you get a migraine from reading in the car, maybe an audiobook would be a solution? :smiley:

Back