Do you like what JJ has done with Vaughn?

Do you like what JJ has done with Vaughn?

• Yes the storyline is a good addition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok, but i prefer it to be less dramatic

• No, it's horrible. But S/V rules

• No, it's horrible, and S/V is not a good choice.

• Total voters
i don't know if this is the right board, but i wanted to know what you think.

BTW this is not a place to diss vaughn and glorify sark. this is a place to talk about vaughn as a character and how JJ has made him what he is. no bad comments pls. i've had totally enough of that.

No I don't like what he has done to vaughn. although I have to say it opened my eyes to what I think of vaughn (see avatar) I have no realized I never really liked vaughn's personality, more his looks. but because my eyes are open now I don't even find him attractive anymore.

I'd more say "It's OK, but I'd prefer it to be less time-consuming." For me, it's kind of been a drag on the story because for me Alias isn't all S/V.
;)

verdantheart said:
I'd more say "It's OK, but I'd prefer it to be less time-consuming." For me, it's kind of been a drag on the story because for me Alias isn't all S/V.
;)
finally somone else who sees that, lol.
some people just can't seem to see that alias is more then S/V.
:smiley:

its okay but I'd prefer it to be less dramatic but I'll always stick by this character and the shipper but thats me

I actually used to really like Vaughn back in season one, but as the series has progressed, I've started to like him less and less, to the point where he's now really the only character on the show that I truly dislike.

I don't have a problem with Lauren, yet anyways. she's clever, evil and I just like her, although she deserves better then Vaughn in my opinium.

but otherwise no, I think Lauren would be a great baddie, I can't get why people don't like her just because she's Mrs. Vaughn. you have to be able to look beyond that. she's sort of like Irena, only instead of with jack she's with Vaughn. People love Irena now. why can't they just accept Vaughn had moved on and that they love each other.Vaughn needs to leave syd alone and stop playing with her feelings. he's married for crying out loud. you act like marriage is nothin, that he can get divorced like that. well you can but he took vows, he promised to love Lauren in good and bad time etc. it's supposed to mean something. why can't you just accept he did move on at that time?

No, I don't have a problem with Lauren. She's not the greatest character on the show, but I do like her, and not because she's keeping S/V apart- honestly, I think she'd be a much better character without the title of 'Vaughn's wife' weighing her down, though I'd like to see their marriage actually work out, rather than be tossed away just because Syd came back.

Back