Do you like what JJ has done with Vaughn?

Do you like what JJ has done with Vaughn?

• Yes the storyline is a good addition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok, but i prefer it to be less dramatic

• No, it's horrible. But S/V rules

• No, it's horrible, and S/V is not a good choice.

• Total voters
vaughnsmyguy said:
anyway, back to topic............

i think JJ has given the character a good storyline with the whole love traingle and all, but it is too dramatic..... vaughns the type of guy that wouldn't cheat on his wife, but Lauren cheating on him.... bleurgh....sheepo alert.
uhhm vaughn did cheat, he kissed syd.

vaughn is gonna surprise all of you...
I really doubt that sonia.

and Mv isn´t that hot. he doesn´t even crack my top 100 anymore.

I just think the storyline was getting kind of old in the first half of the season. It's gotten better now that the character of Lauren has become more complex (and we know that she's complex). I think that my slight dislike for Season 3 Vaughn should disappear within the next few new episodes.

I think if JJ's goal was to make us dislike Vaughn this season, in my case mission accomplished. He just annoys the felgercarb out of me with his wishy washy-ness. Damn it! We know you love only Syd and you know it too! So grow a spine and just leave your loveless marriage already! Before you find out your wife is evil or it's just going to get worse for you!

lol, so true Suzi. but I don´t think he can grow a spine, maybe its genetic and that´s the reason Irena killed his father :lol:

kidblink83 said:
I just think the storyline was getting kind of old in the first half of the season. It's gotten better now that the character of Lauren has become more complex (and we know that she's complex). I think that my slight dislike for Season 3 Vaughn should disappear within the next few new episodes.
thats good.

There was a time when I really REALLY liked Vaughn, but to make it very clear the story line has taken the "balls" away from Vaughn. He stratedtate out a man with a perpose and he had principles. There were times if Sid did something that he did'nt think was right he would tell her! Now, he is just a GOFER! he goes for this and he goes for that! His story line is gone, he does'nt have one. If he loved Sid so much why does he continely treat her the way that he does! I don't have much passion for this chacater anymore to the point that really if they take him out of the story it would be GREAT! because it would force Sid to do what I'am hoping that she will turn to someone who will really LOVE her! I think that it would "perk" up the story line! Vaughn is old news, it's over he has a wife, and he should work on keeping her happy! And, leave Sid alone!

i don't like how it's being dragged out. vaughn loves syd. syd loves vaughn. okay, we get that... after it being thrown in our faces every freakin' ep yet it goes NOWHERE! we know they love each other so let's just dump lauren (who should have never been on the show in the first place) and get on with the show!

SydBristow13 said:
ha, another one :D

:welcome: to the light.
were you talking about me? cos i'm a syd/vaughn person...sorry....they're meant to be :love: point is, i still like it. it makes it angsty and fun to watch, first i was mad but i'm liking it...its fun!!

yeh its a good storyline to add to the plot, but i know syd and vaughn have to be together at the end, cos they're sooooo made for each other.

yeah, it's a good addition. i believe that one of jj's goals is for people to be pissed at vaughn's character this season (plus lauren of course!). but then, he did made people get a rise out of irina's last season..not in the same context, but during the last eps of s2, we were able to see irina's good side..hopefully vaughn will resurrect before the season finale..same goes for sydney (she really needs to get back at her own self). just like any s/v shipper, i wud like for syd and vaughn to get back together. not too soon tho (i'd like to stay realistic on that). i don't really dwell much on the strain of sydney-vaughn-lauren relationship now. i wud rather stay focus on what happened during those 2 years, what the covenant's next plan wud be, who's really working for whom, sloane's involvement, katya's sudden apperance in syd/jack's life..so for me, the story line is still good and i still have strong faith in jj and his pool of writers. ;)

I'm completely understand vaughn's behavior and i think its very intresting to see him like this as long it's temporary.

:blink: Wow! I did not know that there were actually ppl who HATED Vaughn!
.... Wow! :blink: ^_^ Anyway, sorry, had to recover frum the shock of it all :lol: ;) Well, I don't really like what JJ has done with Vaughn, well .... i still like him and all but for a while there he was getting on my nerves! But , I still love him!! ^_^ :D I think that it was a really good thing that Vaughn married... even though it was WRONG,WRONG,WRONG!!!!! ... anyway, back to the point! :blush: I think it would have been better if he was like engaged NOT married! Cause the last ep of Vaugh we saw for the season finale, totally showed that V and S were IN LOVE!!!!!!! I mean, how can he get over Syd THAT fast?!?!?! :eek: -_- anyway, that's enough from me! :P See u guys around! :redhair:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Rae</span>

RaeAlias said:
:blink: Wow! I did not know that there were actually ppl who HATED Vaughn!
.... Wow! :blink: ^_^ Anyway, sorry, had to recover frum the shock of it all :lol: ;) Well, I don't really like what JJ has done with Vaughn, well .... i still like him and all but for a while there he was getting on my nerves! But , I still love him!! ^_^ :D I think that it was a really good thing that Vaughn married... even though it was WRONG,WRONG,WRONG!!!!! ... anyway, back to the point! :blush: I think it would have been better if he was like engaged NOT married! Cause the last ep of Vaugh we saw for the season finale, totally showed that V and S were IN LOVE!!!!!!! I mean, how can he get over Syd THAT fast?!?!?! :eek: -_- anyway, that's enough from me! :P See u guys around! :redhair:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Rae</span>
yeh there are.... sabs and her sarkney crew. i don't even want to describe what they've been saying.... lol

hotpot said:
I think if JJ's goal was to make us dislike Vaughn this season, in my case mission accomplished. He just annoys the felgercarb out of me with his wishy washy-ness.  Damn it! We know you love only Syd and you know it too! So grow a spine and just leave your loveless marriage already! Before you find out your wife is evil or it's just going to get worse for you!
Vaughn, like a worm, has no spine! :lol:

I agree that JJ wants us to hate Vaughn. I'm hoping that he wants to replace him with someone more dynamic and interesting. :angelic:

If Sydney and Vaughn have feelings for each other, then it is a toxic relationship. Syd is like an abused partner who thinks that the beating that they are getting is a sign of love. Syd is taking an emotional beating from Vaughn. Open you eyes, S&V shippers! :woot:

Back