Do you like Will?

DO U LIKE WILL?

• YES (OF COURSE...DUH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO (NO)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Words can't begin to describe the great love I have for Will! As much as I love this season, it would be so much better if Will were around.

Will is my Honey! EEEE! I love Will! And not just because he's GORGEOUS, but he is soooo funny :lol: Ahhh! He's Great!!

To answer simply:

No I don't like Will.

He's....BORING and more importantly he's GONE! Why does he even have his own forum anymore? He's in "Remnants" and that's it, he's gone. So you Will fans, like him all you like, it won't bring him back.

Irina's gone, too. Shall we remove her forum as well?
-_-

EXACTLY!!!!!!! That was mean....Vaughn is married (i think so anyways) so should we kill all the s/v ship threads???

Because I haven't seen any of S1 and only a few eppys of S2 I don't know the background of Will's character. But after last week's eppy I am in LOVE with Will's character

K. Ackles said:
EXACTLY!!!!!!! That was mean....Vaughn is married (i think so anyways) so should we kill all the s/v ship threads???
lol, yeah we should...jk...just get over the fact that vaughn is married and there is nothing that you guys can do about it.

I didn't like Will at the begininng of season 1, he looked weird, and was really nosy. But he's cool now. I liked him after he learned about Sydney. I miss him now though.

Back