DO U LIKE WILL?

• YES (OF COURSE...DUH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO (NO)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rambaldi_Follower said:
superintelligentone said:
How can people miss that Will is Sydney's true soulmate?  He loves her unconditionally.  He never stopped loving her even after 8 years.
I totally agree. Lets hear it for Will! (y) (y)
sorry I guess I missed that tiny factiod! ok! yes I love Will but I dont exactly Love S/W! S/V for me! :P

karlee said:
Rambaldi_Follower said:
superintelligentone said:
How can people miss that Will is Sydney's true soulmate?  He loves her unconditionally.  He never stopped loving her even after 8 years.
I totally agree. Lets hear it for Will! (y) (y)
Mwahahahahahaha! Wilbert and Syd forever! I've only seen 3 eppys of S3 and I miss him...I want my Wilbert!!!! :depressed:

I don't like him.. He's annoying.. I never liked him and I'm so happy that he's not on the show anymore..

I definitely love Will a hell of a lot more now than I did when Bradley Cooper was still on the show. I didn't realize what an important character it was until he was gone... :(

i luv will he is so great...i wish he would come back this season so sydney could go out with him instead and be able to get over vaughn...come back will PLEASE!

I used to like him I hated him in Season one. liked him in the middle of Season 2. something about him inSeason three I didn't like. so I voted no. I don't like tippin I do love his last name though.

I love Will now, but at the beginning of season 1 when he completely disregarded Syd's wishes for him to drop looking into danny's murder, he got on my nerves. i just kept thinking "how is this going to help her, NOT YOU" Now i LOVE him. Can't wait for the alias convention where i'm going to smuggle him away in the back of a ford focus and tie him up in my bedroom :lol:

Back