Do you look at the world differently?

I am more aware of things, and when people come behid me and touch me I grab their arm and twist it round. I feel like someone is watching me, testing me. I was on my way home once and a man in a suit was in a black car. I literally stood there and stared, wondering who it could be or what they wanted. I may be losing it or my brain is taking me into a world of Alias.

I look at the world differently because i think of ALIAS almost always and i wonder what sydney would do in this or that situation ????

Yeah, after watching alias I did have a diff view on the world...

Yeah sometimes when a car is following me on the road,if it keeps making the same turns,I freak out and get all paranoid that he's following me. Then I speed up and try to lose the car. Especially at night time!!!!! LOL

i live close to d.c...well i dont' know if y'all know but it's the spy capital of the world. there are more spies here, foreign and domestic, than in any other city. i was just there the last two weekends and as i'm walking around...well i think everyone is a spy! i start to act differently just too keep them off balance. after all, i do want to be a spy one day myself.

Once you are addicted to "Alias" everything seems possible ... you never know what might actually happen ... so, yes, I do look at the world in a different way ... :blink:

I don't know if this is considered seeing the world differently, but my mother and I were discussing who would be best fitted to sneek into Iraq and capture Hussain and I suggested Sydney. I know it sounds stupid but it was one of those "hey that would be cool'' ideas that just pops into your head. I think she could do it.

Eryn

oh, i really do look at the worrld differently. Well, and i kind of think maybe that everything isn't what it sems, and I think more that things are possible. haha, i think spyies are now super cool, and i try to go and do spy stuff more often. haha. I now think about what alias characters would do if they were me or in my situation, and just stuf like that.

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='Mar 20 2003, 08:03 AM']I don't know if this is considered seeing the world differently, but my mother and I were discussing who would be best fitted to sneek into Iraq and capture Hussain and I suggested Sydney. I know it sounds stupid but it was one of those "hey that would be cool'' ideas that just pops into your head. I think she could do it.

Eryn[/quote]
I thought of the same thing!

A couple of days ago, i was in the car, and the 4wd infront of me had a liscence plate # SVJI68 now, i wouldnt have even noticed if i didnt watch alias, but i do! :smiley:

that's exactly what i thought when i saw, plus 68 is part of my house number! if it was 47 i seriously would;ve been going nuts :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='Mar 20 2003, 08:03 AM'] I don't know if this is considered seeing the world differently, but my mother and I were discussing who would be best fitted to sneek into Iraq and capture Hussain and I suggested Sydney. I know it sounds stupid but it was one of those "hey that would be cool'' ideas that just pops into your head. I think she could do it.

Eryn
I thought of the same thing! [/quote]
Cool!!!
You know what they say, Great minds think alike.

Eryn

ya I have all these times, where I'm like "man if only Sydney were her she could help me"...so I have to pretend shes there and it seriously helps!

And I too thought the same thing about sydney being the only one who is good enough to take down sudaam

lol,. sadly when i read your post and just saw man, i thought of the man, irina!LOL, and intel, thats a weird liscence plate,i wonder if they are a shipper?!lol

I am totally going to get a custom license plate about alias...I'm not sure what it would say, but I'm thinking about it...I'm gonna get one though!

i just bought a cell phone today and the first thing i thought was i need the alias ringer!LOL, then i went to my little calender and put in all the alias dates that i know!LOL

when i see people like viki i think what is wrong with her and the other tc peeps (just joking what is wrong with me should be the question lol) and when i see bush i think he is the product of an american education (he has such bad english)

Back