Do you look at the world differently?

Victoria King said:
i just bought a cell phone today and the first thing i thought was i need the alias ringer!LOL, then i went to my little calender and put in all the alias dates that i know!LOL
My parents are getting me one because I begged them...they dont know that the only reason i wanted it was for the ringer...lol!

Alias has definitely changed my view of the world, but in a different way than the rest of you guys.

The deeper we get into the show and all its issues and relationships, the more I question my own philosophies on life. Especially because of Jack (my ultimate favorite character). The complexity of his emotions and decisions have made me much more sympathetic to his questionable actions. I have learned that a person cannot be wholely separated from their intentions. Alias challenges (and I believe may have conquered) my naive black-and-white philosophy on morality. If we learn just one thing from the Alias world, it should be that there are no easy feelings or choices or judgments. The world is a gray world. ...
i love the way you put that! and i feel almost the same way... the show has definately changed my perspective on life, i now know that no decision is an easy one to make, and my previous perseption of the world as black and white has disappeared, and now i always give everything a second thought... i think alot more, i think about my decisions, and how trustworthy certain people are. I always think, "nothing is what it seems" and i try not to have self pity, and i don't try to get pity at all. I now spend my time earning people's respect and trust, rather than having them like me because i am "cool" or if they feel sorry for me. I have really boosted my self-esteem. And i always have something to look forward to during the week! haha!

but i think i am more attentive now...i notice more things that go on around me..evverything is now so..so...whats that word....suspicious!

I do look at thw world ALOT more differently. I have grown up in a pretty sheltewr home, no drugs or vulager languge. I am a good girl, but when I saw Alias I changed, but in a good way. I am more aware of things, like I look at details, and since I wanna work for the CIA I am more private about things!

Alias has had a huge effect on me if i'm out and there's sum 1 behind i think their following me i use butt-kicking moves like syd on my mates and i generally use alias type words etc. :D

I try to be more like Sydney all the time, too. I always watch the rear-view mirror when I drive. And I've started to drive all my friends insane by stealing something from one person's pencil case and putting it in someone else's just to see if I can do it without being caught. I actually had my best friend convinced that she had stolen my pencil.
I'm so strange! :D

I totally look at the world sometimes and wonder if some of my classmates could also be secret agents who go everywhere....I wanna be one of those people dangit!!!

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
but i think i am more attentive now...i notice more things that go on around me..evverything is now so..so...whats that word....suspicious!
Thats me ... well said ...

What can I say!

This sounds so wierd, but yeah, i totally see the world diferently. I'm more skeptical of people and try to read WAY too much into things now lol!

I've always been an observant, creative person, and I usually can make things work out in my favour. I'm one of those people who goes unnoticed unless I want to be noticed.

But Alias has definately made me more skeptical about what really goes on in the world. What are governments really up to? I read in to things a lot more, and try to read other people. Sometimes it's interesting and fun... sometimes you just think "What the hell are you doing?" :lol:

completely, i pay so much detail to little things like people on the street n i get really suspicious if i see people drop pieces of paper in bins, i have to w8 2 c if sum1 goes and picks it up

i also ALWAYS carry a screwdriver round...... i'm not crazy.... really

Back