Season 3 "Do you really think the CIA couldn't find you?"

Ok, so, Lauren said a lot of things during the battle with Syd.

I get the pawn thing:

"We're both pawns in the same game. The only difference is I know who controlls me!"

Lauren was obviuosly talking about Elena. Lauren was working for her and Elena was mostly controlling Syd through the Covenant.

Also, the Irina thing:

"If your mother has really been helping you this year, why haven't you spoken to her?"

Again, Lauren obviously knew Elena kidnaped Irina. It might mean that Jack didn't really chat with Irina, it could have been Katya or Elena. (why would Irina contact Katya to help Syd & Vaughn in 3x12 if she was working for Elena? Maybe Irina didn't know but still, it does seem conveniant.)

So, what does the rest of Lauren's rant mean?

"Do you really think the CIA couldn't find you when you were missing? Or that you learned what happened to you by chance?!

This is one of the biggest mysteries to me. What does CIA have to do with Syd's missing years?! Why was important that Syd learns the truth about it? *So* confusing.

Any theories? And do you think this might be revealed in s5?

I never really understood the whole battle between Lauren and Sydney that well. I guess I never looked into it too much because it was so confusing. I'm glad you made sense of it. I couldn't. :smiley:

Good point! Yeah! I totally aggree w/ the mystery..... The only thing I can maybe think that is a solution is that Lauren might have prevented the CIA from tracking down Syd, or maybe she handpicked where Syd was going, and just Luaren took the missions there so Syd's place where she was held captive wasn't comprimized....

If you can understand that,,,

I know it really didn't make any sense. Just like what she found at the end - 'Project SAB 47'. I was expecting something exciting not just that irina's was killed by Jack. Hopefully all will be revealed by the end of season 5.

I know it really didn't make any sense. Just like what she found at the end - 'Project SAB 47'. I was expecting something exciting not just that irina's was killed by Jack. Hopefully all will be revealed by the end of season 5.

I was puzzled by the SAB 47 bit too!

Back