Do you sing well?

god i wish i could sing...i hate my voice!
i was in the chorus in elementary school...because we had to. but that' sok cuz everyone else sucked too.lol

thank you! well there was a FAMOUS named Gerturde something as i sound like her, or so I've been told. i'll find out her full name. she ruled the broadway stage back in the golden 1930s to 1940s. She was in Annie Oakley and a lot of other famous plays!

You're welcome! I've not actually heard of many Broadway plays. I just know the names of them, but never actually heard or seen one of them before.

Have any of you Broadway goers seen Starlight Express? It's coming to Chicago in the spring, and I can't WAIT to see it. The music is excellent.
Also... has anyone seen By Jeeves? I saw it in CT (I used to live out there) before it went on Broadway. My 8th grade band conducter was playing the wind instruments for it, and we all took a trip to see it. Very funny stuff.

i like to sing but i don't know if i'm good. my lil brother says i'm bad but he also thinks Alias is the worst show ever! well let's just screw him!

I sing horribly. I have quite a deep voice for someone of my age and sex. it's really funny. I can sing lower than most guys my age *shrug* oh well. I get a good laugh at my singing. So do other people, but then, it's not as funny for some reason...

KateJones47 said:
um, I like to sing when I'm alone so no one can hear me! :lol:  I      my voice, I can't sing!
I'm the same! Even if there are a whole bunch of other people singing (like when we had to sing every morning at band camp), I'd either mouth the words or not sing at all.

I can't sing either!!! I suck at it!!!!!!
I mean , i love to sing , but when no one is listening , like in my car , on my way to work.

Back