Do you sing well?

codename...no offense...but i like the sound MY voice makes...hehe...so...all in the name of recirprocity...a song i've been listening to a lot...

la lalala lalalalala
lalalalala lala lalala

Hahaha...Rachel Lampa is nice...and codename...never heard you sing...but from what i've read on your posts...*shudder*...just the thought of having someone serenade me as i type responses scares me

you never know...singing goes from good...to bad...to just...well..let's just put it this way...if you hear a bad person sing...it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...haha...im sure that codename is a good singer...i just like poking people a bit...

Note to self: change avatar. ;)

On topic: I used to sing WELL. *ahem* But then a string of colds and mono killed my damn voice. Bitter? Me?? Nope, never, not a chance.

ooh I know how you feel. I got my tonsils taken out and my throat hurt like hell for a LONG time after. and i couldnt sing for a while . I was heart broken

I sing with 3 different groups and tend to the alto/mezzo soprano range. I sing with a contemporary group at church, the more traditional church choir and a woman's a cappella group. I have practices at least 3 times a week. I would say that I love to sing and have a good voice, but its definately not solo quality.

GG

I looove to sing. But I've never been in any choirs... always been a band nerd. But I'm definately an alto... on my good days, I can pretend to be a soprano.
I've been told I sound like a cross between Vanessa Carlton and Bic Runga.
I love singing at the top of my lungs at work... and getting weird looks from customers. :lol:

Paula said:
ooh I know how you feel. I got my tonsils taken out and my throat hurt like hell for a LONG time after. and i couldnt sing for a while . I was heart broken
I had a similar problem, I'm almost always sick and so my tonsils are large, then when I tought my self to sing that's when they were large, but a fue weeks ago I got a little better and my tonsils got smaller, I could not sing!! :eek: Well ok I could, like a goat. But now I'm sick again so I can sing ;)

Back