Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4) No, it will last many more seasons

• 5) Yes, because the ratings aren't doing that well

• 6) No, they can't do it because it's the best show ever

• Total voters
If they cancel the show any Alias fans I'll march to the ABC studios and tell them to put it back n the air. And I'll even get my grandparents to pay for the show! LOL

The show costs a lot to make...I wish it would last forever and im doing my part to try and get people to watch it, but the reality is...it will end very soon if the ratings dont go up...like after the 3rd season probably...right now their best hope is Jen becoming a bigger star...

I said "no they can't" But realistically, it will have to end sometime. I think we're still in for a few more seasons, being that some of the pieces to the puzzle are finally starting to be revealed. And you can bet that the last episode is going to be "the shocker to end all shockers"

I believe that Alias will be on for more seasons to come b/c ABC is putting so much marketing effort into it and doing their hardest to get this show out more and more and more.

I thought that since the season is coming close to an end and another season that we know for sure, is coming. I thought that I'd like to reintroduce this topic at the the top of the list to people who still haven't seen in yet and might want to respond or read what peoplr wrote to it.

I hope it last at least 8 season or more like ER or x files or buffy they arnt top rated show but they have lasted a long time

Yah, but according to Entertainment Weekly Magazine, the ratings are #64 and CSI is always #1. That's why the show isn't doing well. Plus, better advertising would help the show get better ratings greatly. Also, it is my favourite show and to see it cancel would be a shame. All shows don't last forever but I hoped that this season would last a very long time.

look at er... lets hope alias lasts that long! but lets not even think of the en, right now is now.... shoot now im all deprssed... 😭 lets just hope at least 4 more seasons!! (atthe east

"Alias" needs to go on for a couple of more years ... It would be a shame if ABC decides in cancelling the show after the 3rd season, but with ABC you never know.

People are watching the show, but ratings-wise ABC feels that the show is not doing good. If so, why don't they (ABC) start promoting the show as they do with their "bachelor" series ...

WHAT?!?! cancel alias!!!! i'm shocked....i'd never thought of that...i feel like a little kid that just got told santa claus isn't real.........*sniff*

obiviously...i live very very far from reality lol

Back