Season 4 Do you think Bill Vaughn is ALIVE

Do you think Bill Vaughn is ALIVE

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea! and irina didnt kill him! wouldnt b funny if they make that irina is vaughn's mother? :jump:
I think it will b funny! but dont worry Im not serious about it cuz Im s/v shipper after all!

that would be great if vaughn mom was irina mom!!! That would make Syd and him be sibs. That would be freaken sweet!

Melissa

I'm not positive that he is still alive, but I voted "yes" anyway. I'm hoping that he turns out to be a benevolent character, though, not another evil Ramaldi zealot. If he was trying to protect Nadia at some point, then perhaps this is a possibility. There has to be a good reason, though, that Bill never contacted Vaughn and his mother. Perhaps he was a target, which would put his family in danger if he resurfaced.

I think that Bill Vaughn is alive and I think that he is the Sentinel.

I think it would be gross :puke: if Vaughn and Sydney turned out to be siblings, plus it would be the end of their relationship.

I think he's alive. I thought Elena Derevko was the Sentinal, but it could be Bill Vaughn. Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that he isn't evil and that there was a good reason for him to have faked his death. Doing so to just watch over Nadia doesn't seem like a good enough reason for a good man (maybe for a Rambaldi freak though). I'm not sure that Vaughn would accept that answer. If Bill Vaughn had to fake his death to keep his family safe for some reason, that'd be a little easier to understand. Either way, poor Vaughn.

Sure, I think he's alive. Or maybe the whole thing with Vaughn's dad was merely to mislead the audience... and it's really some other secret that our Vaughn is about to discover. :confused: You can never trust Alias with straight-forward answers.

that would be great if vaughn mom was irina mom!!! That would make Syd and him be sibs. That would be freaken sweet!

Ugh. I don't even want to think about that.

I don't think the writers will be STUPID enough to bring him back! God, when will they learn that dead people not being dead anymore is bad!! Unless it's Irina (y)

I think it is pretty obvious that Bill Vaughn is living on a private island with Danny and Diane Dixon, masterminding evil plots.

Seriously, if any of these characters come back I will break JJ's glasses.

I just have a question. Everyone is saying it's "soo obvious" all we have is a journal from a couple years after he died. Maybe he is dead, but just didn't die exactly the way it was thought to be

I think Irina helped Bill fake his death way back when so they could work on the Rambaldi mystery together, but at some point they had a falling out when they realized they would be at cross-purposes. Bill's ultimate goal is protecting Nadia at all costs from the "Chosen One" (Sydney). Irina's ultimage goal is to protect BOTH daughters.

So...now I think they are on opposite sides. (And no, Irina's not dead, either.) Not only do I think Bill Vaughn is alive, I believe he was the REAL head of the Covenant. I think HE was responsible for kidnapping Sydney, stealing her eggs, trying to turn her into someone else, setting Vaughn up with Lauren...the list could go on.

I think eventually we will see Bill and Michael Vaughn at odds because ultimately Vaughn's loyalty is to Sydney and Bill's is to Nadia.

Oh, and while we're on the topic, I think Rosemary was an Irina Derevko plant (possibly via her sister Yelena "The Sentinel"). :D

So...now I think they are on opposite sides. (And no, Irina's not dead, either.) Not only do I think Bill Vaughn is alive, I believe he was the REAL head of the Covenant. I think HE was responsible for kidnapping Sydney, stealing her eggs, trying to turn her into someone else, setting Vaughn up with Lauren...the list could go on.

That could actually be quite interesting.

It would be good thing to have him alive...i like to see the season 2 plot but instead of Irena and Syd...it be Bill and Vaughn. I think Sloane has something to do with it. We all know he up to NO good. Which is good for the show but bad for SYD...lol

Melissa
:smiley:

he is so alive! i think that he was working with irina to protect the passenger from ones who might want to hurt her! maybe after they hid her people started putting hits on bill so irina and bill faked his death. in season 2 vaughn mentioned that his father could only be identified by his dental records. at the end of season 2 when sydney was taken hostage by the covenant they injected sydney pulp fromher teeth in to francie's body and burned it. now couldn't irina have did that to bill? i do hope this has nothing to do with rambaldi though. anyway wouldn't it be cool if bill was a evil version of jack? sorry for writing so long but i have a lot of therories!!!!!!!

Back