Do you think Canadians are stupid?

Are Canadians stupid?

• They're surely not smart!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're not stupid..just..callenged..

• I've never met one, I don't know!

• Yes, they're the dumbest country ever!

• No! Once, I asked one what 2+2 was and he got it right!

• I live in Canada and we are very smart.

• I live in Canada and we are very stupid.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Cadet
Hey guys! Just wondering if you thought Canadians were smart or stupid..I couldn't think of a topic so..LoL..yeah..

How dare you post something like that...pretty sad for a new recruit to come up with stuff like that. I am not impressed :angry:

How dare you post something like that...pretty sad for a new recruit to come up with stuff like that. I am not impressed :angry:

And 4 people voted... Lauren would be one of them... and she said we were smart... so yea

And I wouldnt go about saying it was bad for a "new recruit" cuz your only a walk in with 7 more posts then her

Interesting... I'm just gonna say they're as smart as anyone else... I'm from Maine, and most people think that we're part of Canada, so I say they're smart!! (Weird topic, Lauren... you really must've been bored... ;) )

I voted for "I never met one" but I disagree with "I don't know" !! I think Canadians are smart !!

Um... canadians are cool! why, are you against them? my uncle is canadian and they are definitely NOT STUPID!

i don't know any canadians. except for lenkid. and she's uber-cool and smart, so i voted no. ^_^

oh wait, kara's canadian too and she's another cool gal, so see? i'm right! :D

ooh, colin mochrie's canadian too and he's hysterical. i'm sure that must somehow translate into intelligence. :P

everywhere in this world there are stupid people and everywhere in this world there are very smart people!!! there is no country that is ALL stupid and ALL smart! lmao! so you can't exactly say americans are stupid or canadians are stupid... ya no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back