Do you think Canadians are stupid?

Are Canadians stupid?

• They're surely not smart!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're not stupid..just..callenged..

• I've never met one, I don't know!

• Yes, they're the dumbest country ever!

• No! Once, I asked one what 2+2 was and he got it right!

• I live in Canada and we are very smart.

• I live in Canada and we are very stupid.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, you should see Rick Mercer's Talking To Americans. It's too hilarious, he goes around the U.S. and gets people off the street and tells them things like "Prime Minister Tim Horton has legalized staplers" and things like that, and all the Americans congratulate Canada on "legalizing staplers" or "saving the national polar bear" and things like that. There was one where they went around saying "80% of Canadian 7th graders couldn't identify their home state on a map. What do you think that has to say about the Canadian Education system?" and this guy was there and said "I think it's terrible. To be so unaware about the world around you, they really need to start learning about their own country." LMAO!!

You're a gorram rascis person. What the hell is your problem? Do we pull felgercarb like that to you Americans. I don't even think you are American. I'm ticked off. Charlie, you better close this down now or I'm leaving this site. This is serious.
kylo4

hrm i don't think so. I have many canadian friends. though mountees make me laugh. and my classic line for any part of u.s. history after war, who might take over. my answer: THE CANADIANS!!! roots, a brand that made the kewl barrettes for the olympics for america is a canadian company!

I reported this topic to Charlie, Tommy, AliasAlias, Alias_Elle and Joe. It'll be closed soon. Or I'm leaving.........
kylo4

Ok well, I thought this was a strange poll too, and Lauren is my friend in real life. She said she wanted to see how other people from different countries perceive Canadians, since there is so much stereotyping. She didn't mean to offend anyone.

I think you're taking this a little too seriously, please calm down she didn't mean any harm.

Well I don't care. It's going to be closed or I'm leaving and that's that. This is an Alias site, not a gorram rascis site!
kylo4

How is she racist against herself?? I explained her reasoning, she's not trying to be racist, since she is Canadian, she didn't mean to offend anyone but you're taking it too seriously!

She just wants a topic that gets views and posts in it! Well, here you go. Screw you!!!!!!!!
kylo4

did i offend anyone??... j/w!! i mean, i just think that you can't say a whole entire country is "stupid" and besides canadians are awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back