Do you think Elizabeth Hurley is pretty?

Lisa25

Cadet
I think she is so gorgeous. She has a gorgeous face and such a nice body. I think she has a nice personality too. I like her.

Liz is gorgeous. She also seems to have a nice personality based on seeing her TV interviews.

Very classy.
biggrin.gif

I think she is very pretty. I don't see much of her anymore. I wonder what work she is doing these days. She looks great for her age though.

I think she is very good looking. She has a nice shape and the perfect package I think. I enjoy watching her on video alot too. She is amazing.

I like how she looks alot too. I wonder what is she up to nowadays. Is Elizabeth Hurley married now? I haven't seen her at all lately.

Liz is married to an East Indian guy. He is described as a 'textile heir'.

Spouse
Arun Nayar (2 March 2007 - present)

http://www.nriintern...Nayar/index.htm

Arun Nayar
is chairman, CEO and co-founder of Direction Software Solutions. He holds a B.Sc. degree in Physics from Oxford University and a Masters degree in Physics from Imperial College, London. He speaks fluent English, Hindi, German and Italian.

Arun's father Vinod Nayar, a Bombay businessman married to German woman, Gunner. He was born in Foxhill Court, Burmantofts, Leeds in December 1964. The family moved to India shortly after the birth of his younger brother.

The parents set up a lucrative textiles company in the city 30 years ago. After his parents' separation when he was young, Arun was brought up by his mother and was sent to the John Connon School in Bombay before embarking on a top-drawer British education.

Nayar and his younger brother Nikhil had earned a wild reputation being pretty extravagant and partying all the time, but each appeared to settle down after marriage. The brothers also set up a computer firm, Directions Software Solution, often reported as the source of Arun's wealth. Nayar appears to be an indulged son making use of the family's homes in France, Germany and London to enhance his jet-setting lifestyle. He also enjoys one of several luxury premises owned by the family in Bombay's exclusive St James Court.

Entrepreneur Arun Nayar, UK and India business tycoon, 42, married Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley, 41, in England on March 03, 2007 in a private civil ceremony at a 15-century, Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, 200 kilometres west of London. The pair held a blessing and party with guests including Elton John, Kate Moss and Hurley's former companion, actor Hugh Grant. Most of the women wore traditional Indian saris.

I think Elizabeth Hurley looks great. I have not seen much of her lately though, so I am wondering what she is doing nowadays. I think she has always looked great and she has always been so fit and slim too.

Back