Season 4 Do you think it was a dream?

Hi Guys, I'm new at this, so excuse me if I totally sound stupid but after a couple days of replaying that last scene over and over, a crazy idea totally hit me. What if in some crazy strange way Vaughn is....Danny?

Jamison said:
I pointed that out though.  I said it didn't necessarily mean it was a dream...and even though not all girls are all about their weddings, a lot are...and stereotypically it's the guy who wants to elope.  That's all I meant.  A lot of guys, with the planning of weddings would love for their fiancees to suggest eloping...which may be a reason why this was a dream...but like I said, nothing in that scene was definite proof for either side ;)

I'm just keeping my options open.  I can see both sides of the argument.
[post="1364316"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I can look at both sides of the argument, but I just don't believe it is.

I'm pretty much convinced it wasn't a dream because I honestly don't think the writers could sink that low. They would know it is suicide to make it a dream, and I don't think they have quite fallen into cliche land yet.

Last night I watched Season 2 Ep 12. At the end of the show Sloane is walking along a beach in a Classic Miami Vice white suit (Sloan in white??). It seems surreal and not quite real (dreamlike). Then he comes to the hut and Emily opens the door and they reunite. The first time I saw this ep I thought that is was a dream until the end of the scene.

Usually Alias is dark, colors, sets etc. But in moments of pure happiness it gets very bright.

My point is...I don't believe the cliffhanger was a dream. I think it really happened. I have no clue on the hows, whys or whos but Season 5 has a lot of questions to answer. :smiley:

AliasAficionado said:
Last night I watched Season 2 Ep 12.  At the end of the show Sloane is walking along a beach in a Classic Miami Vice white suit (Sloan in white??).  It seems surreal and not quite real (dreamlike).  Then he comes to the hut and Emily opens the door and they reunite.  The first time I saw this ep I thought that is was a dream until the end of the scene.

Usually Alias is dark, colors, sets etc.  But in moments of pure happiness it gets very bright. 

My point is...I don't believe the cliffhanger was a dream.  I think it really happened.  I have no clue on the hows, whys or whos but Season 5 has a lot of questions to answer.  :smiley:
[post="1366162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Good point. :smiley:

Okay, come on what was the last scene that's not sydney and vaughn, if it wasn't a dream jj come on man what were you thinking!!!!! If I had a sister and she were hospitalized I would never go on vacation with my boyfriend you just don't do that. Any way I read next season will be awsome so I really don't know what to think if it will be that good It couldn't have been just a dream there's something else and Vaugh is definilly hiding something.

AliasAficionado said:
Last night I watched Season 2 Ep 12.  At the end of the show Sloane is walking along a beach in a Classic Miami Vice white suit (Sloan in white??).  It seems surreal and not quite real (dreamlike).  Then he comes to the hut and Emily opens the door and they reunite.  The first time I saw this ep I thought that is was a dream until the end of the scene.

Usually Alias is dark, colors, sets etc.  But in moments of pure happiness it gets very bright. 

My point is...I don't believe the cliffhanger was a dream.  I think it really happened.  I have no clue on the hows, whys or whos but Season 5 has a lot of questions to answer.  :smiley:
[post="1366162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Really good point. I remember 2-12 well... it was a major reveal. I thought it was a dream too when I first saw it!

The scene from 2-22 when she wakes up (in Hong Kong I think?) and then Vaughn comes to bring her back felt sort of dream-like but in a much more shockingly realistic way... Kind of like, it is so real it has to be a dream, but again it wasn't.

Of the two examples, I think the first situation (2-12) was more convincing that it might have been a dream, and I think with the second (2-22) one we just wanted it not to be real... I could say the same thing about this situation. It definitely is a major kink in the 4 year Alias history that will need to be explained.

Back