Season 3 Do you think Lauren really loves Vaughn?

:eek: I am in shock how can someone be so cold , to live with someone and put up a pretence all that time , surely she must have some feelings for him! can she be that cold?

That said I hate her lol , maybe now vaughn has said how he feels about sydney they can finaly be together!

I mean he more or less said she is the one he loves so why keep up the pretence with Lauren, I am guessing that is all about to change in the next episode if what I have read is true.

I am from England so am keeping up with guys by downloading from KazaaLite, other wise I would have had to wait ages, because our lovely SKY one who aired Alias season 1 and 2 over here in England have decided not to buy the rights to air season 3 ( such fools!) .

When does episode 13 air?? because I cant download it on Kazaa is that because it has not aired yet??

Hannah

I think she does love him in a way. She's not supposed to but she does. But i think when it's time to let him go she wont have a problem.

I think J.J worked hard to make us believe she loved Vaughn ... but then it was all about setting this twist to surprise us more with her being evil (though I never completely bought this "poor little sweet wife" thing :D !!)

so I dunno if she "truly" loves him, but as said ^, she certainly won't have a problem when it's time to "terminate" him ...

Back