Do you think Sydney & Vaughn will be together?

I feel so bad for Sydney every time I see Vaughn & Reed together. It makes me sick in my stomach. And also whenever Vaughn & Sydney share a special moment together..the fact that he's married kills it. Mann :( I'm so confused about what the outcome will be.. :thinking:

classic love triangle...

you know they will be. JJ wouldn't dare keeping them apart for the long hall cause he knows he would loose a massive amount of fans. just look at buffy and angel...their ratings droped rapidly after the split and then the ratings would grow huge when they would reunite the two.

can't make the show interesting without putting in lots of obstacles...but they always get through them and then when it starts to get juicy they trip over another obstacle. which is what makes the show so great. granted marriage is a BIG obstacle but hey there is always divorce :D

they will be...most definently.

Sptfire86 said:
just look at buffy and angel...their ratings droped rapidly after the split
That and the fact that the show got real felgercarb real quick......I could go into detail about this, but Im sure you all saw Seaons 4 - final Ep. :confused:

sd6452 said:
Hmm, I think I'm the only person that doesn't mind Lauren that much. :rolleyes:
no your not the only one ;)

I think that a Man and his wife should stay together, it's just to bad syd's not the wife :angry: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

well there's got to be someone better for syd out there -_- who would wait forever for her and not just some measly 2 years. :rolleyes:

I do love the Syd & Vaughn thing guys, but to me, it's just not right to break up a marriage if there's nothing wrong with it.

this is gonna sound really creepy because it is just fiction and were kind of thinking of it as an actual thing..but what the hell.

if he would spend the rest of his life with lauren it wouldn't be fair to her because he would still love syd. to stay with someone because ur married when u are really in love with someone else is not fair to the other spouse because THEY could do better.

and i don't say that cause...WOO I LOVE SYD AND VAUGHN. i say it cause this whole situation is not fair to lauren. she will always secod guess it when it comes to syd. their breakup is inevitable because i have no doubt it will be too much for lauren and vaughn.

thats may just be my take...don't want to piss anyone off cause i am new and i don't want to step on anyones toes.

well there's got to be someone better for syd out there  ^_^  who would wait forever for her and not just some measly 2 years. :rolleyes:

as memory serves syd didn't even wait a year for danny. she kissed will soon after and she slept with noah in less then a year :lol: i love this girl, she got it on will all the hot guys!! :D

if we as fans still support them to get back together then they will listen to us. if in a few years the interest between them is low and people want them with other people they won't get together. Support this ship. its what is needed.

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
if we as fans still support them to get back together then they will listen to us. if in a few years the interest between them is low and people want them with other people they won't get together. Support this ship. its what is needed.
that would be craaaaaaaaaazy!

i really hope that never happens...and i doubt it would cause usually fans like the original players and couples. i get bitter when a couple i like breaks up or a charector leaves the show...it makes me grumpy (i.e. CHARMED :angry: )

Yeah your right about the whole danny thing, even though it wouldn't be fair for vaughn or lauren, they did fall in love, and yes people can fall in love with more than one person, you just have to make it work with the person your married to. I'm not like most people, in today's world people get divorced over such little things & I'm just not like that.

I really did love the Syd & Vaughn thing while it lasted, but they married him off and now unless she's really evil or she cheats on him, that's when I would be Ok with a divorce. In a marriage there's going to be hard times, yes you can fall in love with someone else or be in love with someone else, but you stick to your mate and work hard on problems, sometimes you just have to make it work.

Marriage is so cheap now a days, and I know I must sound stupid to some people,
I just hate the break up of a marriage that has very little problems.

well that's just me, I do hope that some how syd will find somebody (maybe vaughn only if him and lauren get divorced under the right circumstances ;) ).

So thanks for being nice to my post, ^_^ I know A LOT of people don't agree with me (and wouldn't be so polite about it) so I thank you for your kindness Sptfire86.

P.S. forgive me for bad spelling (just incase)

HeeroYuy47 said:
Yeah your right about the whole danny thing, even though it wouldn't be fair for vaughn or lauren, they did fall in love, and yes people can fall in love with more than one person, you just have to make it work with the person your married to. I'm not like most people, in today's world people get divorced over such little things & I'm just not like that.

I really did love the Syd & Vaughn thing while it lasted, but they married him off and now unless she's really evil or she cheats on him, that's when I would be Ok with a divorce. In a marriage there's going to be hard times, yes you can fall in love with someone else or be in love with someone else, but you stick to your mate and work hard on problems, sometimes you just have to make it work.

well that's just me, I do hope that some how syd will find somebody (maybe vaughn only if him and lauren get divorced under the right circumstances ;) ).

So thanks for being nice to my post, ^_^ I know A LOT of people don't agree with me (and wouldn't be so polite about it) so I thank you for your kindness Sptfire86.

aww no problem. it's ur opinion, who am i to get on ur jock for it.

ur debate is understandable. and as much as i agree they should work it out...in my book...if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. and living a life with someone that u love as opossed to the person u are IN love with. it really is damaging to the relationship.

personally i think vaughn loves lauren, but i think he's in love with syd.

in my head it would hurt less for lauren to go through it now (the breakup) then later so that she wouldn't make a furthur attachment. and i am almost positive that vaughn will want syd even more as time goes on and less for lauren. as much as that sucks...the person u are in love with should be the person u are with. it's better for all parties involved.

;) :D

i think they should get back together RIGHT AWAY! I hate that Lauren chick! Yes it adds drama and yes Syd gets to punch someone :lol: They NEED to get back together! :blink: I think Vaughn likes em both and he just doesn't know which way to turn..... (y) (n)

Sptfire86 said:
HeeroYuy47 said:

well that's just me, I do hope that some how syd will find somebody  (maybe vaughn only if him and lauren get divorced under the right circumstances ;) ).

So thanks for being nice to my post,  ^_^  I know A LOT of people don't agree with me (and wouldn't be so polite about it) so I thank you for your kindness Sptfire86.

aww no problem. it's ur opinion, who am i to get on ur jock for it.

ur debate is understandable. and as much as i agree they should work it out...in my book...if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. and living a life with someone that u love as opossed to the person u are IN love with. it really is damaging to the relationship.

personally i think vaughn loves lauren, but i think he's in love with syd.

in my head it would hurt less for lauren to go through it now (the breakup) then later so that she wouldn't make a furthur attachment. and i am almost positive that vaughn will want syd even more as time goes on and less for lauren. as much as that sucks...the person u are in love with should be the person u are with. it's better for all parties involved.

;) :D
Thank you so much for respecting my opinion, I do respect your's as well. ;)

Later :D

I think they will probably end up together and the current situation is just meant to be an obstacle. Although, I'm much less of a S/V fan these days. Vaughn being married has made me wonder if they really are meant to be. I just don't want his marriage to be written off like it has no meaning.

I don't really mind Lauren most of the time, but I am annoyed about this triangle being centered around a supporting character. I'd much rather see Will/Syd/Vaughn if we must have a triangle.

The Syd and Vaughn relationship is what caught my eye and got me watching the show in the first place, so I have a lot of loyalty as a shipper to it. I do think though, that whatever's best for the story will occur, and there's some genius writers at this show. Whatever they come up with will definitely be good, and I think it will have Syd&Vaughn get back together again, though they might just be ripped apart again.

I'm almost possitive Sydney and Vaughn will get back together. This is just a way for writers to hold viewers attention to the show until they come up with a new way of stirring things up. Have faith in JJ guys, he won't keep them apart for long- he knows people depend on S/V being together (y)

Silverdewdrop said:
The Syd and Vaughn relationship is what caught my eye and got me watching the show in the first place, so I have a lot of loyalty as a shipper to it.
That's how I first started to watch the show as well! I then grew to just love the whole entire show plot itself. :P

HeeroYuy47 said:

well that's just me, I do hope that some how syd will find somebody  (maybe vaughn only if him and lauren get divorced under the right circumstances ;) ).

So thanks for being nice to my post,  ^_^  I know A LOT of people don't agree with me (and wouldn't be so polite about it) so I thank you for your kindness Sptfire86.

I agree that marriage should mean forever unless there is abuse or adultery. It doesn't matter if you fall in love with someone new, or someone from a previous relationship. The married couple have made a commitment to each other (and to God). "For richer or for poorer. In sickness and in health".

Now I am one of those viewers who don't see anything special about Vaughn and always thought that Will was a better choice for Sydney. Will waited for 8 years for his one true love. Syd says that she loved him and did not put qualifications "like a brother" or "like a pal". I don't see Will as a "poor alternative to Vaughn". He is another love, not a substitute. Sydney smiled with the realisation that she was never happier than being with Will in his last appearance. Perhaps JJ intended Will to be the soulmate all along? :cool:

That being said, no Syd and Vaughn shipper has ever been able to address this fundamental problem: Most dangerous professions do not allow people who work close together/work as partners to become intimate or get married. The thinking is that they would worry about each other and affect their judgement. As soon as the CIA found out about Syd and Vaughn's affair, their superiors would either insist on them breaking up, transfer one of them out of the office, or having one of them resign. Resignation is only possible for the last episode of the series. Transfer wouldn't work for the show. Breaking up was the only logical outcome.

I'm sure that JJ Abrams would know about the "No relationship policy" as a writer and would have technical advisers tell him that if he didn't realise it. So I think that the whole S&V relationship was a trick of his to get romance oriented fans interested.

JJ is a good writer so he must be playing games with people who don't think about Alias hard enough. IF Syd and Vaughn ever become a couple again, it will be on the last show ever where one or both of them resign.

Comments? :thinking:

superintelligentone said:
IF Syd and Vaughn ever become a couple again, it will be on the last show ever where one or both of them resign.
as much as i don't want to believe that as being true..i think so too -_-

I think the tension between Vaughn & Sydney is good for the show. It keeps us guessing whether they will get back together. But to me, this love triangle stuff doesn't work very well on the show.

Back