Do you think Sydney & Vaughn will be together?

I really can't tell what is going to happen. Actually, I try not to think about it that much. But I agree that the current tension is good for the show. I obviously don't love the idea that Vaughn is married, but for now I think that it is an OK move for the show.

The answer is yes they will eventually be together. The most obvious indication is the pacing of the show. Most shows will have the main couples get together early in the series which just means they will break up later on at some point. Syd and Vaughn got together in season 2 and now they are apart. And now Vaughn is married. So the writer is going to split the characters as far apart as possible in spirit only to get them back together in the very end. Lauren will die at some point if she is a loyal character throughout. If she is a mole then you can guess the outcome. But anything can happen in this series. It may end up bittersweet.

I think JJ realises how important the S/V relationship is to the fans. So I would say yes, they will be together sometime down the track!

Also, a magazine article in Oz were commenting on how the fans hate Lauren Reed!!! I'll see if I can scan it - might have to go on my AFoA website though.

Kelly

And we never really see how Vaughn and Lauren get together, if they got married there love is pretty good. I still think Vaughn still likes Sydney though, (ie the episode where he got stabbed and had a dream where he when he got better h e KISSED Sydney before he was stabbed again.) But if we do see how lauren and Vaughn got together, we might not be as mad...

sd6452 said:
And we never really see how Vaughn and Lauren get together, if they got married there love is pretty good. I still think Vaughn still likes Sydney though, (ie the episode where he got stabbed and had a dream where he when he got better h e KISSED Sydney before he was stabbed again.) But if we do see how lauren and Vaughn got together, we might not be as mad...
i will :lol:

just FYI :lol:

Sptfire86 said:
personally i think vaughn loves lauren, but i think he's in love with syd.
same goes for me.
i think vaughn loves lauren in a different way, i mean, he's not in love with her like he is with syd. right now, i'm just concentrating on finding out what really happened to sydney, not minding much on the vaughn/lauren marriage bec everytime i see them and sydney's happen to be around, it still freaks me out. im hoping that the season finale would be like vaughn finding out something really evil about lauren enough to lose respect and eventually leads to a divorce. well, that's just me hopin... ;) that will give syd/vaughn fans SOMETHING to look forward to next season!

I think that ship has sailed. There not getting back together. Will put the icing on that cake. And will continue to ice it when he comes to town. :woot: :angelic: :asleep:

I think that Vaughn likes Lauren alot but i think he only married her to get over syd and was never really that much in love with her. Maybe lauren is just he's rebound girl, so to speak

I like Lauran and I think she should stay married to Vaughn b/c it means that there will be someone for Vaughn when Syd eventually chooses to live out her life with Will.

Syd and Will. Oh gross me out. Don't get me wrong i love will but i don't think him and syd would be very good togther. Besides Vaughn and Syd were made for each other

me neither, I mean will is a nice guy, but he and syd just don't work 2gether!!
vaughn and syd will of course b 2gether in the end!! they love each other too much, u can see their bare feelings when they're together, they try to hide it, but u can't hide true love!! :love:
and this is a tv show, so of course the leading man will end up with the leading woman!!

Back