Is Tom Grace evil?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe / I don't know

• Total voters
Agent Thomas Grace has seemed very suspicious to me recently. He's so secretive, and we know hardly anything about him. He seems like he could be evil, but I don't know.

If he does turn out to be evil, though, I think it would be a great twist to S5.

What do you think about this? Please give me your opinions on this topic. Thank you.

-- Josh

Its really hard to say at this point. For me it looks like Jack knows something about him, since he was the one recruiting him. Maybe he has a dark past of some kind, and Jack is going to need him for some thing..

It looks like he has a shady past, but I think that Jack picked him because he isn't a "by the books" kinda of guy...like Jack. If the situation warrents it, he is willing to "bend the rules" to get the job done....like Jack.

he's not evil. jack picked him because he doesn't play by the rules. taking down the "bad guys" is more important to him than the rule book. i'm sure we'll find out more about him, something from his past or something like that, that is jack's main motivation. but for now, he's not evil.

m-c

yes thomas can't be evil becuase he is now my fav character.... (i go through one each season) and with the loss of vaughn, weiss, will, and sark he has to be good for my sake! im just saying making thomas evil means he will propbably die and end up like sark... gone so he cant! thats my final word.. (wow i talk a lot) :director:

I'm pretty sure he isn't, but I think he might know someone from his past that is evil. Remember when Marshall asked him if he was married because it came up in a search, and he got all defensive asking Marshall to take it up with him instead of Langley?

I think he might know somone who works at Langley that is evil. You know how there are 12 Prophet Five cells, with agents in pretty much every major intelligence agency in the world? That must include....CIA. And if you saw the promo for the coming eps, they show...

Tom saying "You want us to break into Langley?"

and Jack saying "Yes"

I've started rewatching season five in anticipation of its return. Grace's file shows something major. Both Jack and Syd know what it is, but they haven't mentioned it out loud yet. What could it be? Something to do with his previous marriage? It must affect the Bristows in some way, or else Syd wouldn't be so concerned about him. So what is Tom Grace's secret connexion to Prophet Five?

Ive only just seen about 4 or 5 of the current season, Tom Grace does seem suspicious to me, and from reading episode guides of the rest, he does seem slightly fishy. This 'Cardinal'....could it be Bill Vaughn?? Maybe it was his original CIA handle or something, well I wouldnt be surprised if JJ came up with something like that... :thinking:

Back