Do you think Victor Garber is attractive?

Hot or not?

• He's hot!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • He's an attractive older man

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • He's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, if you're into geriatric types

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Victor is hot. Somethings just get better with age. It's true of wine and it's true of men. He's definitely drool worthy. It's not just looks. It's the whole package - looks, attitude, personality, etc.

Okay maybe I"m not exactly seeing the attractive side of Victor Garber but I can't say he is exactly attarctive... actaully he is not attractive at all (well at least not in my opinon, but hey everyone got their own opinion) On the show as Jack he is actually quite creepy well at least in my opinion but hey if u guys think he is attractive..... well what can I say :blush:

Mr. Garber is a very attractive gentleman . . . not only is his appearance that which causes lots of folks to drool and swoon, but his temperament and personality are delightful, pleasant, warm, caring, and intriguing. Lots of us wish that he had been cloned . . . :love:

hey, frankly, I think some guys are more attractive when they are older than when they are young. Sean Connery, for instance. When I see his Bond movies I don't think he's that hot. But now? He's an attractive guy!

I dunno what VG looked like when he was young but he is definitely aging well. :king:

Victor Is Delicious, thank you for posting that picture of youngVictor.

Here is a more picture of matureVictor. Still very handsome with a beautiful smile. :stretcher:

There are different kinds of attractiveness. You know the sayings – Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and even more appropriate – Beauty is only skin deep.

Victor’s portrays Jack so well that when I see Jack, I do not see Victor and vise versa.
I always saw Jack as a very sexy man and Victor as a classic man.

Victor’s attractiveness comes in the way he presents himself. He has such a lovely smile. He is everyone’s best friend. No matter how simple his clothing is, he wears it so well that it just enhances his appearance. Add to all this the way he treats people and how can you possibly resist the man? That is where his attractiveness lies - in who he is.

Toss that beautiful gray hair into the mix and vavooooommm, you got one heck of a man.

Victor’s attractiveness comes in the way he presents himself. He has such a lovely smile. He is everyone’s best friend. No matter how simple his clothing is, he wears it so well that it just enhances his appearance. Add to all this the way he treats people and how can you possibly resist the man? That is where his attractiveness lies - in who he is.

Toss that beautiful gray hair into the mix and vavooooommm, you got one heck of a man.
Very well said. Victor is beautiful on the inside and out.

Back