do you understand football?

i bet she means the US cuz she lives in the US 5 minutes away from me hehe . . and no i don't understand US football its too confusing but UK football is soccer and i understand that completely!! haha thats cuz i play it
~Kay~

We had to learn all about football for gym class. I'm in Canada though - so I know all of our rules - but not the U.S ' rules !

The Football (Soccer) is exciting, especially when Play two big teams, for example Real Madrid and Barcelona, Milan and Juventus, Manchester United and Arsenal ... I love the football :woot:

Ohhh!!!, Beckham is a new football player from Real Madrid ( 35 million Euros / US$41.35 million) :woot:

Sarah Vartan said:
Ohhh!!!, Beckham is a new football player from Real Madrid ( 35 million Euros / US$41.35 million) 

Beckham rocks!
:D
I'm a big Man United fan! so i'm little disapointed that he's left but i think the way the club has treated him is appauling so i really dont blame him! ur sooo lucky Natalia gettin Beckham 2 Real Madrid!!

Glad 2 hear someone else likes him 2! ive started a thread in the non celebrities forum about him Sarah! no ones posted there yet so if u wanna, post away! He really does rock! ^_^

Real Madrid ´ll has an insolation with so many Starts :devil: .

I´m a big Fan from Real Madrid ... but ... RM really doesn´t need to Beckham, He is welcome ... but ... My prefer is Figo and Raúl (He is Number 7 not Beckham) :P

I wish him good luck in RM, Play in RM is very Complicated, I like very much MacNamanan and he is in the bench.

I am a girl but i love football and i guess undersand it very weel (my friends allways say it for me :D )
I am a GREAT fan of Real Madrid, for me is the best team at the World :woot: Now i am so anxious for the next macht because we can be champions in Spanish leage :woot:

Abaou the subject Beckham become the new player from RM, Real didnt need him, we have Raul, Figo (my favorite player :love: ) , Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo .... but i agree with "Spanish" ... he is welcome of course ... but i am a litle worried because i dont know what can happen with Figo :blush: :blush:

Alias_Freak said:
Football rocks!!! I love to play tackle with the highschool kids.
ditto i am a high skewl kid though. i grew up in an all bo neighbor hood so it was only natural that i was a tomboy. i LOVE football. me and my bff played football during lunch in 8th grade. we were good too!!! i loved it. i was rusher!!!! lol hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha i was a really good QB too. im still like one of the best out of all the kids in my PE class!!

lauren vartan

TACKLE IS MY FAV!!! i was gonna try out for frishie football but that would ruin my whole high skewl rep!!! lol but every knows that i can play GOOD!! lol

Football is awesome. One of the best parts of high school is the games. ANd i get into all home games free because I'm in colorguard! muahahaha!

Back