Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

do you understand football?

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by BristowBabe782, Jun 17, 2003.

1. BristowBabe782

BristowBabe782 Rocket Ranger

hey~ do y'all understand football because i love it and i do!! its a lot more fun when you know whats going on!!!

XOXO~MOLLY

2. smegheadalways

smegheadalways Rocket Ranger

Which kinda football, UK or US?

3. AliasBabe12

AliasBabe12 Rocket Ranger

i bet she means the US cuz she lives in the US 5 minutes away from me hehe . . and no i don't understand US football its too confusing but UK football is soccer and i understand that completely!! haha thats cuz i play it
    ~Kay~

4. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

We had to learn all about football for gym class. I'm in Canada though - so I know all of our rules - but not the U.S ' rules !

5. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

The Football (Soccer) is exciting, especially when Play two big teams, for example Real Madrid and Barcelona, Milan and Juventus, Manchester United and Arsenal ... I love the football :woot:

Ohhh!!!, Beckham is a new football player from Real Madrid ( 35 million Euros / US$41.35 million) :woot:

6. Sarah Vartan

Sarah Vartan Rocket Ranger

Beckham rocks!
    :D

7. Espionage

Espionage Rocket Ranger

I'm a big Man United fan! so i'm little disapointed that he's left but i think the way the club has treated him is appauling so i really dont blame him! ur sooo lucky Natalia gettin Beckham 2 Real Madrid!!

Glad 2 hear someone else likes him 2! ive started a thread in the non celebrities forum about him Sarah! no ones posted there yet so if u wanna, post away! He really does rock! ^_^

8. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

Real Madrid ´ll has an insolation with so many Starts :devil: .

I´m a big Fan from Real Madrid ... but ... RM really doesn´t need to Beckham, He is welcome ... but ... My prefer is Figo and Raúl (He is Number 7 not Beckham) :P

I wish him good luck in RM, Play in RM is very Complicated, I like very much MacNamanan and he is in the bench.

9. Bevinski

Bevinski Rocket Ranger

funny how soccer has taken over an american football forum...

10. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

Sorry, It´s Fault to the Word "Football", in Europe is soccer ;), And my little english is British :confused:

11. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

i understand united states and european football

12. abelha

abelha Rocket Ranger

I am a girl but i love football and i guess undersand it very weel (my friends allways say it for me :D )
    I am a GREAT fan of Real Madrid, for me is the best team at the World :woot: Now i am so anxious for the next macht because we can be champions in Spanish leage :woot:

Abaou the subject Beckham become the new player from RM, Real didnt need him, we have Raul, Figo (my favorite player :love: ) , Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo .... but i agree with "Spanish" ... he is welcome of course ... but i am a litle worried because i dont know what can happen with Figo :shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased:

13. JoeysHero

JoeysHero Rocket Ranger

yeah i agree that Real madrid didnt really need beckham but im glad he left. I dont Man utd so the more big players they sell the better!

14. nattie700

nattie700 Rocket Ranger

Don't forget Aussie footy! AFL!!

15. Bevinski

Bevinski Rocket Ranger

i know...i just thing its funny, especially since there's already a soccer forum :frog:

16. Alias_Freak

Alias_Freak Rocket Ranger

Football rocks!!! I love to play tackle with the highschool kids.

17. vaughnscaligurl47

vaughnscaligurl47 Rocket Ranger

ditto i am a high skewl kid though. i grew up in an all bo neighbor hood so it was only natural that i was a tomboy. i LOVE football. me and my bff played football during lunch in 8th grade. we were good too!!! i loved it. i was rusher!!!! lol hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha i was a really good QB too. im still like one of the best out of all the kids in my PE class!!

lauren vartan

TACKLE IS MY FAV!!! i was gonna try out for frishie football but that would ruin my whole high skewl rep!!! lol but every knows that i can play GOOD!! lol

18. Paula

Paula Admin

Football is awesome. One of the best parts of high school is the games. ANd i get into all home games free because I'm in colorguard! muahahaha!

19. Jaimie

Jaimie Retired

football is sooooooo easy to understand. i love football.

20. SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan Caution: Beware of Male

so do I. Its very easy to understand. Most sports are.