Season 3 Do you WANT Lauren to be dead or alive?

Do you want Lauren to be dead or alive?

• I want her to stay dead! I don't want her back!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want her back! Let her be Rambaldi-juiced or whatever.

• Whatever. I don't care.

• Total voters
V

verdantheart

I don't care whether you think Lauren died or not, do you want her to be dead? Thanks!
✌️

I wouldnt have cared one way or another but after all those bullets she should be dead and stay that way.

im conflicted...but i think im ok with her being alive now that sv are back together. it was more of an issue when she was keeping vaughn from syd.

I didn't really answer honestly, because yes, I do want her to be dead. But I answered "whatever" just because at this point I just feel like giving up on the whole thing and waiting to see where the writers take us. I have said too many times "I can't believe how lame that was" and yet I keep watching and coming here! So whatever.

I want her back, I don't care how it's done as long as she's back. I like Lauren and thought she was a great addition to the show especially when she went all evil.

..dead and buried -_- .. Christ! could a show have more widows and widowers? Jack, Syd, Sloane, Dixon, Will, and Vaughn (for the second time!!)

I was honestly kind of sad that she died, since she offered information. That's the only reason I wanted her around, bc of the info we now know she has on Syd's life. I also wish we could find out she was programmed and then she can tell Syd how much Vaughn really loved her!

I dont really care either way. But if she does come back, thats getting a little old. I mean, how many people are they really going to make dead, and then come back?

Yes, I want her dead. As I said in an earlier thread, this show just cannot keep having people come back from the supposed dead. So for the show's sake, I hope she remains gone.

I don't normally hate characters so much. But one such as Lauren - with gaping character inconsistencies - is easy to dislike. I would like her to stay dead.

Plus, it would be nice not to have another unbelievable resurrection (like Alison and the freaky Rambaldi super healing stuff)

I want her back...c'mon vaughn never got to finish the torture scene. :(

I want her dead but it's okay if she isn't as long as she stays out of syd and vaughns ways. But after all those bullets she should be dead!

I WANT her to be dead just for the sake of syd and vaughn but it was fun having her evil... so thats the only reason she could be back.. and knowing alias they prolly have some POTION lol to make her stay alive member the francie thing the potion healed gun shot wounds.. so i dunno but i still want her dead

I haven't even seen the finale as yet.

Damn Australian TV Grr.

However I have downloaded the kiss/Lauren's death.

She got shot I counted 6 times. She bloody better well be deadified.

Well, I could go with the whole love to hate her stuff (hey, I did start the Anti-Lauren club :P ) but even with all the fun we have in that thread - I really don't want to wear the supension of disbelief hat for her - I mean, her ass was shot, what? 6 times? AND fell down a big hole?

I want her to be dead. Final. No more coming back. We see the body maybe once and she's dead. Dead dead. A couple memory flashbacks I can handle, but dead! Oh, and no clones, doubles, or ghosts either! Did I say dead? :thinking: :lol:

if she didn't get shot an absurd amount of times I would definitely want her back, I think she added a whole lot to the show...But her still being alive after that would be so incredbily unbelievable...So, basically, I voted no because the show would loose so much credibility if she was still alive after being shot 6 times!

Back