Season 4 Do you want more action next season?

Did you think there were enough fight scenes this season? Do you want more action next season?

• There were barely any good ones, next season better be awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Action sequences are so important and I think JJ forgot that this season.

• There were plenty this season. No need to add more for next season.

• Action Sequences were terrible! JJ What are you thinking? It better get better.

• I don't care either way.

• Total voters
I think that there weren't as many good fights this season as there have been in teh past. They focused a lot on her missing two years which is understandable adn important but that caused the show to not do as many fights scenes.

I think there were some really great fights this season (see the fight scene art challenge here for some reminders...). I put that there were enough. But hey, maybe they could use some more. I just wish the plot would be better. :P That's my big thing. ^_^

Les

i thought there were some good ones this year, but there should def be more. wasnt really one of the choices though, so i didnt vote.

i know people like the whole action thing , but this was my favorite season because of the emotional side that it took and all the twists and turns

I picked there were barely any good ones

I mean only a few stick out in my mind as being kick ass awsome.
one would be the sloane dying/ syd getting the hourglass at the end of 'hourglass' (i believe)
also maybe syd vs lauren at the end of resurrection
and *maybe* syd vs lauren and then herself in that dream thingie i think it was in 'conscious' but not sure....

MeganGarnerBristow said:
I think that there weren't as many good fights this season as there have been in teh past. They focused a lot on her missing two years which is understandable adn important but that caused the show to not do as many fights scenes.
I think there were a lot of good ones this season. Not as good as last year's but still, I don't think JJ "forgot" lol

i think that we needed some more, awesome fight scenes. BUT i do NOT want all fighting all the time--that wouldn't be godd at all

and i am tired of these final fights being just big chick fights---you can soooo tell that guys write the show

i also think that it had in part to deal that jennifer garner wasn't at the top of her fighting game this season. she came to season 2 being totally ready after doing daredevil all summer, and then she came to season 3 after doing 13 Going On 30 where i'm asuming there wasn't alot of fighting in that movie (i havn't seen it just yet) so her summer wasn't filled with much practice. I'm not talking down jennifer garner or anything, i'm just saying that it could be a factor

so some more fighting, but don't make it the main focus of the show

AND please! no more finale chick flicks

I love action. I wish JJ would write more action like he did in Season 1. He needs to tone down on the slow motion though.

SecretAgentMan said:
I'm an action buff so I definitely want more action and less romance next season.
I'm totally with you. The action part of the whole thing is the main reason why I am so obsessed with Alias. Well, other than Syd! :love:

Back